1/8 scale driver

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eddie,will the 1/6 scale driver you plan for the crackerbox work with the Jersey Skiff,which is closer to 1/4 scale?We talked about this some time ago.The wheel on the Skiff is horizontal unlike the crackerbox,will the driver's arms adapt?If it works,please put me on the list.

The Bud boat is really cool,Is this the electric powered boat with the illuminated instruments?

Harvey Liberman

Harvey no this one is electric powered (neu 2215 2y, schulze 40-160 10s2p) , what your thinking of is the griffon bud, which has a 1527 1.5y, schulze 40-160 10s 1p/or 2p and a small 9v battery for the gauges LOL..

I do not think these drivers the pair will work for the skiff I'll post some pics, the new 6th scale might work very well though? I know we spoke, 1/4 scale drivers will be a huge mold, it is still on my to do list, I love the jersey skiff and would actually like to see that hull introduced into the cbox 1/6th electric class because it would be cheap to power it ( 4s1p ) and an inexpensive motor and speedo...

Eddie, rather than hijack the thread, I'll send you a PM when I'm ready for drivers and detail parts. Went over to Rumrunners through the link, you have to be a member to see anything :(

The cockpit detail on that u-12 bud is rediculous he even has the diamond plate! I hope you guys enjoy looking at the awesome scales as much as I do man Im in heaven here on intl waters. Look at the nails around the seal;man thats some great detail.

Eddie,drivers look great.What is the overall width dimension of the two figures?And is this the type resin that can be slightly reshaped after its initial casting?

Hugh,you should see pictures some of Eddie's other boats,if you like to look at scale details.

Harvey

Back