1/10 FE 7931 Dominos - MLBoatworks Kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boat is coming together.

I'm pretty happy with things so far.

A few areas didn't go quit how I'd hoped but nothing some time and epoxy can't fix.

The cowl is 1 of Brian's and a beauty as to be expected. Very light and strong!

Another option Would be Motch Dillard from classic thunder I believe he has a vaccuum formed version he makes. Classicthunder.org

I plan to use his vertical and horizontal wings.

Jeff, you're lucky you didn't go with a "cathedral" wing version of that boat. From what I'm understanding, they can be a total bear to get the initial setting right

Yeah I don't like the fact that it has wings anyways but this boat looks ok with them to me.

I really like the 8255 hulls but wanted to do something a bit different.

I am running out of time and have a few things left to finish on the boat. To bad I had to work a 12hr day today and now don't really have time to work on things. Sucks! Now I'm really pushed for time but I'm keeping my fingers crossed I will complete it by Saturday sometime!! At least enough to race can always add details this winter.

I heard that, working swing and grave or a 12 like you and I have makes working on a boat darn near impossible

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitch Dillard makes tons of cowls. He gave me a full list of stuff he has that i plan on uploading on my website when i get time.

Does anyone make a 1/10 T-6 cowl.

Work in progress.

At the moment I'll build the plug for a T-6 Cowling and Driver Capsule that will fit perfect for mike's MHR 001 1/10 scale Frame Kit. i hope the molds will be ready in a few weeks to pull some parts.

Juergen

Well didn't finish in time for the race.

Stayed up till 4am working on it and would have had to leave at 5am so there was no way to finish. Guess I can finish it correctly now and take my time on all the details to get it ready for next season and ore season testing.

I am still working on trying to find time to post up pics of recent work I have done on it.

Boat is mostly together just final clean up and stuff left to do.

Hopefully in next month or so I can finish everything!

Well after a long delay I have not had time to work on this hull since beginning of the year but over the weekend I have dusted it off and started back on completing things!!

Stay tuned for pics and progress!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back