07 NW Scale Hydroplane Championship Race...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Shallenberger

Mark your calendars for the 07 NW Scale Hydroplane Championship Race...

This year's race will be held on October 13th and 14th at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington, WA. This is your chance to race against some of the fastest 1/8 scale racers in the world. The 06 race had a large turnout of 1/8 scale nitro boats that came from as far away as Florida ... Please be sure to check out the race website for registration information, photos and results from previous races.

http://stubbersmedia.com/nwshc/

Marty

Count me and my buddy Flascaleboater to be at this awesome event...Plane tickets are in the making...Guys if you all have any thoughts of attending this race PLEASE do so,,Marty does an outstanding job and some awesome racers are planning to attend this race...Look forward to seeing everyone again...

Mike;

Lets seriously sit down and talk longistics while in Orlando!!

We need to really get our S#%T together and get the ball rolling, toward Arlington

Hey if you are going to make it up tomorrow, don't forget that clear coat, OK

Rick

Mike and Rick,

it will be great to see you guys again. Just let Marty and I know what your plans are and we will make sure to get your boats in your hotel rooms in Washington.

I think that you will enjoy the racing. It will be very different for you compared to Florida racing (it's different than San Diego also) which is what I like about the event. Marty and I take UNW rules, RCU rules and a couple of our own that we feel make for good racing.

Add Marty's ideas for trophies and this race just sets itself a part from all of the others.

See you then,

Al Waters

My Dave and I missed last years race but we sure would like to test our skills at this years race. Ditto to Al's comments. It should be a good one.

We had a chance to run with the UNW guys this last weekend in Ellensburg. What a great bunch of racers and a great event put on by Mike Cathey with help from Marty.

Back