Intlwaters Party

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAUL STIRTON

Intlwaters is proud tp anounce that a party will be held a the Aussie Nats for Intlwaters members at one of the Hotels carparks . The party will be hosted by Paul Stirton Racing and supported buy Grimracer. The lucky door prize will be a Villan S1 Kit supplied buy Grimracer and PSR.

Please remember BYO food and Boose.

Ill be there

im allways up for a good parrrrrtyyyyy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's your shout for the Bourbon's this time Mr Osmond!!!! They sure warmed up that cold Sunday in Finley last year!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhhh yeah, it is starting to hot up for the Nats!

You ROCK Grim and Paul!!

Kris - Lucky the misses is coming, she can drive ;-)

Propjockey said:
Lemme guess.......Bundy?  :blink:
93898[/snapback]

AND PLENTY OF IT!

Don't know how you know cause I don't remember :D

Grub

I have a new race team member - his name is Jack Daniels! (the other JD) :lol:

Propjockey said:
Don't know how you know cause I don't remember
Ian introduced me to your 'paint stripper' last year in Tenn.

93960[/snapback]

Im sure many Americans were taught how to drink in Tenn last year but you should see what happens over here with real beer

Grub,

Just in case you bring your camera near me.....I've got a disguise ready this time. ( it's got a Mexican theme to it seeing how we will be "south of the border"). hehehe

:p

Have we decided on a venue and date yet?

What about the Yarrawonga Central Motor Inn on the Saturday (23rd)? I haven't been there so I can't say if it is suitable or not.... Anyone have any suggestions? It's getting close so we should get this sorted.

Morning after Pic attached.....

Ahhh memories, morning after the last International Waters in Tenn. last year, slept all day and got woken up only to race........

...sorry, did that every day while we were there

Grub

Latest posts

Back