Win a BLACKBIRD .21 Hydro kit with a .21 CMB rs red head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE- well gang I've started on the Blackbird & Chris is right, this appears to be one of the easiest rigger builds I've seen. The kit itself is about as complete as you could want right down to the servo trays. The included strut/rudder hadware combo is excellent with only having to drill 4 holes to hang both, very well thought out. If this boat runs as well as the kit is done this thing is gonna be ballistic. I'll be putting up a picture build thread in the next day or so but as easy a build as this appears to be it won't be the usual 4 or 5 pages of pics. :p

just wanted to let don and everyone know that the boat went out today ups ground don should have it in a few days.
congrats.

chris
Sweet! I better get my azz in gear when it gets here as I went ahead and entered it into one of the last remaining spots in B hydro at the SpringNats in April. Do I have faith in Chris' boat design or what? WOOOHOOO!!!!! B)
Don, Your pipe and prop should get there Mon. Give um heck at Spring Nats!
Thanks for the heads up Mark. Gonna be real busy in the shop for the next few weeks getting this & two twins ready. B)
Two Twins?

just wanted to let don and everyone know that the boat went out today ups ground don should have it in a few days.
congrats.

chris
Sweet! I better get my azz in gear when it gets here as I went ahead and entered it into one of the last remaining spots in B hydro at the SpringNats in April. Do I have faith in Chris' boat design or what? WOOOHOOO!!!!! B)
Thanks for the heads up Mark. Gonna be real busy in the shop for the next few weeks getting this & two twins ready. B)
Two Twins?
Yup. :D

Don being that you have your own line of riggers could do another raffle to help are club out.LOL :p

congrats.

chris
Two Twins?
Yup. :D
Bob, One's a decoy, so the other can finish without a scratch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back