Win a BLACKBIRD .21 Hydro kit with a .21 CMB rs red head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark voorhies

We Have a Winner!! :D

Garrett Randall sent the following message after he drew the number:

To: Mark Voorhies <[email protected]>

Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 6:43:22 PM

Subject: Lucky #3...go ahead and post whoever the winner is

And #3 is Don Ferrette! Congratulations Don!

Contact Mark at [email protected] for details on how to collect your brand new Blackbird.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Raffle is closed!!!

Thanks to all who participated. The drawing will be held after we recive all of the money promised for tickets. If you paid via paypal after the 60th ticket was sold, we will keep you listed as an alternate in case someone fails to remit a check or money order. (Alternate's money will be returned after drawing if still ineligable

Garrett Randall, D4 director will randomly select the winner.

Watch for furtrher information.

Mark and the Rooster Tails! :lol:

********************************************************************************

The Quad Cities Roostertails Model Boat Club had their retrieve boat stolen, around thanksgiving. unfortunately the perp took the boat to a local recycling center, and sold it for the price of the aluminum. he has a warrant out for his arrest, but thats another story.we now need to get a new jon boat, but our funds are real low, and we are putting on a race in june, and need to buy trophies, etc.Chris Wood, Steve wood, and Stu Barr have come forward for us and offered up a new 21 Blackbird rigger kit, and a new CMB rs 21 red head, that we can raffel off here on International Waters. the winner of the raffel will win the kit,as shown on their web site, and a brand new 21 rs. raffel tickets will be sold only here on international waters, and will cost $25. there will only be 60 tickets sold, and our club members will not be allowed to buy any. we will have someone not affiliated with the Quad Cities club draw the winner. the raffel winner will have the boat, and engine, shipped to them, at no cost. when the last ticket is sold an anouncment will be made on the exact drawing date. the names will be listed on here as they come in. the boat is being built and will take a few weeks to be completed[/size] [/size]Raffle tickets can be purchased using:

*PayPal - [email protected]. Please give your Name, contact phone number, address to ship your new boat too and your email address in the comment area of the PayPal page.

*Money Order – made out to the Quad Cities Rooster Tails.

*Personal Check - made out to the Quad Cities Rooster Tails.

To pay by check or money order, send an email to Mark Voorhies at [email protected] for the address to send the check, and to get a number in line, pending funds.

Thanks to all those who support our club raffle and best of luck.

This post will be updated with a list of raffle entrants.

See the boat kit at: <a href="http://woodrcboatproducts.com/the_blackbird.htm" target="_blank">http://woodrcboatproducts.com/the_blackbird.htm</a>

Quad Cities Rooster Tails Web Site: www.geocities.com/pmrac

Thanks for supporting our club; Mark Voorhies,Chris Wood, and all the Roostertails

Steve WoodWood R/C Boat Racing Products

431 Harrison Ave.

Burlington, Iowa 52601 ph. 319-752-4482

www.woodrcboatproducts.com

***New Addition***

To help "Sweeten" the prize, we'll send you a custom .21 prop and an AB .21 RX nitro pipe for the BLACKBIRD/CMB combo. from Andy Brown.

Thanks Andy!! :D

1. Ron Jefferson

2. Michael Ecton

3. Don Ferrette

4. Jon Thibodeau

5. Jon Thibodeau

6. Brad Beckner *

7. Brad Beckner *

8. Russell Bear

9. Terry Munn

10. Karabetsos Hikolaos

11. Ray Sametz

12. Terry Flynn

13. Terry Flynn

14. Kevin Traboulay

15. Kevin Traboulay

16. Kevin Traboulay

17. Mike Schindler

18. Mike Schindler

19. Larry King

20. Paul Bychowski

21. Rich Reidinger *

22. Mike Hughes

23. William Shackelford

24. Walter Radzinski

25. Walter Radzinski

26. Lawrence Conrad II

27. Lawrence Conrad II

28. William Gallagher

29. Don Ferrette

30. Eric Bourlet

31. William Gallagher

32. Bill Zuber *

33. Bill Zuber *

34. Martin Lovsund

35. Edward Ritchie

36. Shelly Vozenilek

37. Richard Dahlheimer *

38. Richard Dahlhiemer *

39. Tyler Garrard

40. Mike Nowiki *

41. Anthony C Jacuzzi

42. Nicole Kish

43. Edward Staus

44. Dan Brown *

45. Jodie McGee

46. William H Kozuck

47. Mark Sholund

48. Mark Sholund

49. Richard Cesati

50. John Knight

51. Alberto Lira

52. Alberto Lira

53. Jerry Thompson

54. Alberto Lira

55. Walt Barney *

58. Robin Stebbins *

57. Bryon Newvachl *

58. Karabetsos Hikolaos

59. Buddy Beaird *

60. Buddy Beaird *

----------------------------------------

Alternates:

61. Larry King

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!! So Sorry about your john boat,... It's amazing that someone is going to get that set-up for $25...

That's incredibly generous of the raffle sponsors...

How could I possibly pass up helping out? Well I can't so I'm in! Hat's off to Steve, Chris & Stu for stepping up! B)

Sorry about your luck ...Funds sent. A 1648 jon makes a nice safe jon for retreival and putting out bouys.

I have one with the middle seat removed and it works very well.

Terry

Sent in for my 2 tickets. Hope everyting works out for you guys. Looking forward in racing there again this year. the onlything is IM NOT GOING TO SWIM FOR MY BOAT!!!!! :lol:

Sent in for my 2 tickets. Hope everyting works out for you guys. Looking forward in racing there again this year. the onlything is IM NOT GOING TO SWIM FOR MY BOAT!!!!! :lol:
Sucks,someone tried to steal ours but got foiled. Thieves are hard to catch and broke when you catch them. Let me know if your still short and we can do something at the May race for you guys........Oh and tell me i won LOL Mikey

Mark,

Sorry to hear about the azz hole that took the boat.I hope they catch him! :angry:

I caught a scrap thief (and his grandson) at my shop stealing 55 gallon drums of stainless. The scrap yard called me because of my odd scrap. After the state police gave the thief a visit, they came back for more stainless. The idiots actually brought it to the same scrap yard.

This time I prosecuted. They have to pay me $50.00 a month just about forever. To me, it's not the 50 bucks, it's the principle and the fact that the sob has to write the check every month and think about it. B)

Stu, Chris and Steve, A super donation, thanks!

Mark,

Sorry to hear that news. It's hard enough to keep a small club financed without those kinds of problems.

To help "Sweeten" the prize, we'll send you a custom .21 prop and an AB .21 RX nitro pipe for the BLACKBIRD/CMB combo.

Andy

Mark,
Sorry to hear that news. It's hard enough to keep a small club financed without those kinds of problems.

To help "Sweeten" the prize, we'll send you a custom .21 prop and an AB .21 RX nitro pipe for the BLACKBIRD/CMB combo.

Andy
Thanks Andy, all of the Rooster Tails appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back