Theboatman on RC universe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keebibear

Im interested in a rigger he has for sale on Rc Universe and theres not much for feedback there so I thought Ide try here first.First I AM NOT LOOKING TO BASH THIS GUY or start anything.His name is Mark Williamson and races with Namba 19 from what Ive figured and Ive heard that name before and am not sure where.Just wondering if anybody can put some light on him or his equipment before I spend the big money with him.I get nervous as to sending a person a grand and have them a few states away.Like I said Im not looking to bash the guy just some insight before I make up my mind on buying.Thanks

Keebibear said:
Im interested in a rigger he has for sale on Rc Universe and theres not much for feedback there so I thought Ide try here first.First I AM NOT LOOKING TO BASH THIS GUY or start anything.His name is Mark Williamson and races with Namba 19 from what Ive figured and Ive heard that name before and am not sure where.Just wondering if anybody can put some light on him or his equipment before I spend the big money with him.I get nervous as to sending a person a grand and have them a few states away.Like I said Im not looking to bash the guy just some insight before I make up my mind on buying.Thanks
90754[/snapback]

I've have had a few deals with Mark, and everytime he has held up his part of the deal...Good Guy by me....

Chris

I've sold Mark stuff and have bought from him. I met him in person at the Las Vegas Gas Nats last October. He runs Total Control Hobbies. I will personaly vouch for Mark Williamson. He's a straight shooter and will answer any questions honestly. He's one of the top racers and has quality merchandise.

Victor Gorecki

NAMBA 923

Not only is Mark a stand up guy that helps out new boaters and just about anyone, but he is my Pit man!! :D (thanks a lot Mark) A real Boater's Boater, and as mentioned he owns/runs Total Control Racing among other lines of boats such as MTO. headrcboats2, where are you....

Adam Griffiths

Keebibear said:
90754[/snapback]

I've done business with him with no problems on his end.

Bill

His name is MARK WILLIAMSON. I actually bought my Stryker II hydro from him. He's a dealer for RC BOATWORKS. After I bought the boat, I received the hull in a week. He is also quick at answering his shop phone and e-mails if you have any questions! You shoudnt have any problems with your order!!

Mike :p

Thanks all, Mike how is the hydro comming????. Adam You will need a pit man this week. I have dist. race to go to. Just keep it running and finish. Remember to finish first you must first finish. This has been told to me from day one. I just wish I could remember it.

Headrcbioats......

The boat is 98% done,Just waiting on my Midwest Pipe from Thunder Pro. Looking to drop the boat in the water next week weather permitting and test out a couple of turn fins,and props,and to see what needs to be changed/moved if any.

Mike

Mark good luck at Camarillo! Ditto on the good advice. My old man is actually going to pit for me on Sunday...his first practice launch went upside down even before it hit the water :blink: . This should be good....

Adam

Back