Help Brian's Daughter fight cancer!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BB Mods's

Here is the plan, We need to raise money for Brian and his wife, for 1 or 2 reasons, 1 will be so he can drive to her and help out around the house with the kids and such, the other is if he cant make the drive, to help His daughter pay bills, buy food, or other such items needed during this tough time.

My donation is $100

Lets start a list of donations, all donations can be mailed directly to him, Or paypaled to me for bulk collections, witch I will cut a check in intervals and overnight them to his location.

paypal to [email protected]

Bantam is going back to its builder, Hardware will be listed fs later.

Last edited:
Were helping a fellow boater out... and no one comes to step in.... This is upsetting....

Were helping a fellow boater out... and no one comes to step in.... This is upsetting....

First and fore most let me start by saying thank you Tommy for what you are doing for my family and I. I need to say thank you for all that have sent your prayers to me also and the ones that have given I know the economy is not that good and it is hard for everyone. I know alot of people don't even know who I am or where I live and that is understandable also. We are not looking for money to pay any medical bills just trying to get there and help out the best way we can so if you feel in your hearts to help do that just do what your hearts tell you and may God bless all of the ones who read this post and thank you all once again. We only asked for prayer and I feel when Tommy started this fund it was an added blessing once again thank you all.

Brian Melton

River City Racing Club

May God bless you all

This really suck's, I wish the very best to you, I would like to help also, of coarse our prayers are with you, I really dont have the extra cash laying around, BUT I did have a twinCraft 40 Mono I would like to sell complete hull and hardware, with 3 servo's, you will just need a 40 size engine and pipe to complete, check the for sale ad's, I will donate what ever I get for it to this Family in Need!! along with all our prayers!!..Corey

Here is the plan, We need to raise money for Brian and his wife, for 1 or 2 reasons, 1 will be so he can drive to her and help out around the house with the kids and such, the other is if he cant make the drive, to help His daughter pay bills, buy food, or other such items needed during this tough time.

My donation is $100

Lets start a list of donations, all donations can be mailed directly to him, Or paypaled to me for bulk collections, witch I will cut a check in intervals and overnight them to his location.

paypal to [email protected]

Also, Ill be holding a silent auction for a Bantam .12 rigger half carbonfiber plated tub/sponsons/boom tubes with new never used solinger hardware.

Starting bid is $100

Count me in $50 (Dont need another boat!!) - Payment will be sent tonight? Will still pray too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the address that you have request and again thank you and God Bless.

Brian Melton

6514 Newburgh Rd. Apt A

Evansville,In 47715

Brian Melton

6514 Newburgh Rd. Apt A

Evansville,In 47715
Our club is going to donate what we can hopefully $500. My only fear is Brians car. Sure wish you could fly buddy......

Brian Melton

6514 Newburgh Rd. Apt A

Evansville,In 47715
Our club is going to donate what we can hopefully $500. My only fear is Brians car. Sure wish you could fly buddy......
Me to but the wife has a very bad fear of flying me I love flying and thanks to all the guys and the club it means alot what you all are doing for us.

Were just about reaching our goal of getting Brian and the wife there! Mike Schindler and Bill Gibson Have been a HUGE help with this effort, Thank you to both of them, and every one else that donated!!!

Brandon Model Boaters will be donating all of the proceeds from the November 2nd WCRA race to this cause. :)

Were almost there guys! Keep it up!

Brian, need you to send me the names and totals for donations to you so I can log it all.

Dear members:

My wife and I are truly speechless and overwhelmed by all the support we have received during our recent concerns over our daughter. Words are too few to express the gratitude we feel in our hearts for all who have prayed and those who have donated. When we asked for prayer, little did we know that those prayers would be answered in a way we had least expected. When we got the phone call, we were devastated and our immediate need was for prayers. Not only did we receive prayers, but through those prayers, we are now able to travel to see her, thanks to so many compassionate members here. We would have otherwise been unable to do so and we never mentioned

that to anyone. So all those prayers were answered in a way we never thought of.

Now our prayer for all of you is that all the blessings you all have sent our way be

returned right back to you. You are all – truly, not only friends, but a family of very

caring people, in which I am so proud to be a member of. The part that really touches

my heart, is that, I don’t even know a lot of you but that did not t stop you from

reaching out in such a way that it just brings us to tears. I’ll be sure and keep you

all updated. My wife wanted me to tell you this: We are, each of us, angels with one wing and we can only fly by embracing one another.

Thank you all for embracing us

Brian Melton

Update we just got a call from our daughter that the doctors are 99.9% sure she has Lymphoma next thursday she will get the biopsy to find out what kind it is, there are two kinds we are praying for the good which is non hodgkins.

Tommy our chruch that we go to is small but they have dontated $120 for the part for our van to make a safe trip. I will keep you informed if there are more that comes in.

Brian

I just wanted to add a picture of my daughter and her family so everyone can see who they are saying prayers and donations for. Her name is Dene and her husbands name is Jason the boys name are Jason Jr. and Josiah. Tanks again for everyone prayers and help. Brian

Back