report on Brian's Daughter's fight for cancer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle927

Well we got a call from Dene yesterday and I would like everyone to know how much there prayers have worked Dene has had 6 chemo treatments and is now 100% CANCER FREE THANK GOD. So Hevinlee and I have made in our hearts that Thursday Februray 12 2009 is THANKFUL Thursday. Thank you all that have helped and gave prayers.

Brian & Hevinlee Melton

Psalm 37 - 4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,

and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we got a call from Dene yesterday and I would like everyone to know how much there prayers have worked Dene has had 6 chemo treatments and is now 100% CANCER FREE THANK GOD. So Hevinlee and I have made in our hearts that Thursday Februray 12 2009 is THANKFUL Thursday. Thank you all that have helped and gave prayers.
Brian & Hevinlee Melton

Brian, that is ABSOLUTLY AWESOME :D :D :D Sorry i havent contacted you as of late... been kinda crazy busy!! Amazin what a little prayin can do ...aint it!!??? Bill

Brian, that is really, really good to hear. Hope nothing but good things for all of you now and neither you, Heavinlee or her daughter have to go thru that scary situation ever again.

Brian & Hevinlee Melton

Brian, that is ABSOLUTLY AWESOME :D :D :D Sorry i havent contacted you as of late... been kinda crazy busy!! Amazin what a little prayin can do ...aint it!!??? Bill
Hey Bill don't feel bad I have not been here for a bit life has been a little crazy here also. Brian

Back