Help a felllow boater in need and you could WIN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

I read this on the Dock and had to see if I could help make the 150 ticket sell out by Jan 5. Please read and if you need more information email Todd [email protected] Guys,

Bill Domingue has offered up a Brand new Full Mod Piranha Zenoah. All proceeds of this raffle will go to help out Duane Oldfield and his family in their fight with cancer. Please see http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?p=321664#post321664

for all the details on Duane's brother Dale. Bill Domingue is out of the Houston area and has been building motors for quite awhile now. A Piranha motor placed 1st in LS27 Mono at the 2009 Gas Nationals held at the Voodoo Pond in Louisiana last month.

We are going to sell 150 tickets total. Only 1 ticket per person please. If you have already donated your name will be in the hat for the drawing. I will keep a running list here on the first post. Please bare with me over the holidays, I will do my best to keep this as up to date as possible. We would like to be able to do the drawing on Jan. 4th. at the Houston Pond. Please feel free to donate what ever you like, but the first $25 will be what goes into the hat. Thanks!!

Edit: I would like to annouce that we are going to add to the raffle. Bob Finn and Carlo Catalanatto have both called me and said they will be throwing in a motor as well. This is HUGE!!! Thank you guys to much for your contributions!

Another Email came in and now Brent Daily has donated a prop. I am at a lost for words guys. Jim's Boat Dock is so AWESOME!!

Raffle prizes are now. (Guys please be sure to thank all of these guys for their contributions)

1. 1- Piranha Ful Mod Race Motor (Bill Domingue)

2. 1- RJF Full Mod Race Motor (Bob Finn)

3. 1- CC Racing Engines Pro Mod Motor. (Carlo Catalanatto)

4. 1- Prop Works West Racers Edge prop of your choice. (Brent Daily)

5. 1- RZ-254 rear rx with mounts (Bruce Lykins)

6. 1- Redline Hotpipe with Any configuration. Internal or External and any header. (Mike Shuttleworth)

7. 1- Speedfreek Blade Mono. Green Deck White bottom. Brand New No holes (Kevin Sheren)

Send Raffle entries to paypal address: [email protected] PLEASE USE DONATION OR GIFT FOR PAYPAL PLEASE

If you do not have paypal, PM me if you would like to mail a check.

Thanks!!

I read this on the Dock and had to see if I could help make the 150 ticket sell out by Jan 5. Please read and if you need more information email Todd [email protected] Guys,

Bill Domingue has offered up a Brand new Full Mod Piranha Zenoah. All proceeds of this raffle will go to help out Duane Oldfield and his family in their fight with cancer. Please see http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?p=321664#post321664

for all the details on Duane's brother Dale. Bill Domingue is out of the Houston area and has been building motors for quite awhile now. A Piranha motor placed 1st in LS27 Mono at the 2009 Gas Nationals held at the Voodoo Pond in Louisiana last month.

We are going to sell 150 tickets total. Only 1 ticket per person please. If you have already donated your name will be in the hat for the drawing. I will keep a running list here on the first post. Please bare with me over the holidays, I will do my best to keep this as up to date as possible. We would like to be able to do the drawing on Jan. 4th. at the Houston Pond. Please feel free to donate what ever you like, but the first $25 will be what goes into the hat. Thanks!!

Edit: I would like to annouce that we are going to add to the raffle. Bob Finn and Carlo Catalanatto have both called me and said they will be throwing in a motor as well. This is HUGE!!! Thank you guys to much for your contributions!

Another Email came in and now Brent Daily has donated a prop. I am at a lost for words guys. Jim's Boat Dock is so AWESOME!!

Raffle prizes are now. (Guys please be sure to thank all of these guys for their contributions)

6. 1- Redline Hotpipe with Any configuration. Internal or External and any header. (Mike Shuttleworth)

7. 1- Speedfreek Blade Mono. Green Deck White bottom. Brand New No holes (Kevin Sheren)

Send Raffle entries to paypal address: [email protected] PLEASE USE DONATION OR GIFT FOR PAYPAL PLEASE

Thanks!!
Guy that have got in on this so far..

1. Dom Mauro

2. Marc Levac

3. Allan Gorman

4. James Crooks

5. Larry Gottschalk

6. Andre Abtmeyer

7. Marty Heitkotter

8. Harald Ekkjestol

9. Ronald Cook.

10. Bill Pendleton

11. Allan Hoyle

12. Kevin Sheren

13. Fred Allen

14. Eugene Dukes

15. Scott Surfus

16. Wendal Barrow (pp)

17. Tom Foley (pp)

18. Raymond Lamm

19. Jesse Alvitre

20. Tracy Brouillard

21. Scott Anderson

22. Yvette Martinez

23. Billy James

24. Damian Grzelakowski

25. Cheryl McLaren

26. Jason Greene

27. JW Racing

28. Michael Schindler

29. Greg Sheckler

30. Sean Poor

31. Billy Hale

32. Bob Morrow

33. Michael Howard (pp)

34. Ty Faust (pp)

35. Glenn Burkard

36. Jim Sullivan

37. Luis Sanchez

38. Marc Wijenberg

39. Doug Easter

40. Kelly Miller

41. Mike Hoffman

42. Tim Folts (pp)

43. Thomas Hulbert

44. Daniel Place

45. Robert Holland

46. David Buck

47. Cliffton Craddock

48. Jim Nissen

49. Scott Schneider (pp)

50. Nancy St Hilaire

51. Michael Menter

52. Tony Jacuzzi

53. Bob Finn

54. Harold McNett

55. Chuck Hooper

56. Ted McKay

57. Joe Dugas (pp)

58. Gage Rizzo

59. Bruce Carrigan

60. Graham Hill

61. Don Brown (PP)

62. Ed Sidders

63. Rob Carrell

Bill Domingue has offered up a Brand new Full Mod Piranha Zenoah. All proceeds of this raffle will go to help out Duane Oldfield and his family in their fight with cancer. Please see http://www.jrcbd.com...1664#post321664

Thanks!!
Guy that have got in on this so far..

1. Dom Mauro

2. Marc Levac

3. Allan Gorman

4. James Crooks

5. Larry Gottschalk

6. Andre Abtmeyer

7. Marty Heitkotter

8. Harald Ekkjestol

9. Ronald Cook.

10. Bill Pendleton

11. Allan Hoyle

12. Kevin Sheren

13. Fred Allen

14. Eugene Dukes

15. Scott Surfus

16. Wendal Barrow (pp)

17. Tom Foley (pp)

18. Raymond Lamm

19. Jesse Alvitre

20. Tracy Brouillard

21. Scott Anderson

22. Yvette Martinez

23. Billy James

24. Damian Grzelakowski

25. Cheryl McLaren

26. Jason Greene

27. JW Racing

28. Michael Schindler

29. Greg Sheckler

30. Sean Poor

31. Billy Hale

32. Bob Morrow

33. Michael Howard (pp)

34. Ty Faust (pp)

35. Glenn Burkard

36. Jim Sullivan

37. Luis Sanchez

38. Marc Wijenberg

39. Doug Easter

40. Kelly Miller

41. Mike Hoffman

42. Tim Folts (pp)

43. Thomas Hulbert

44. Daniel Place

45. Robert Holland

46. David Buck

47. Cliffton Craddock

48. Jim Nissen

49. Scott Schneider (pp)

50. Nancy St Hilaire

51. Michael Menter

52. Tony Jacuzzi

53. Bob Finn

54. Harold McNett

55. Chuck Hooper

56. Ted McKay

57. Joe Dugas (pp)

58. Gage Rizzo

59. Bruce Carrigan

60. Graham Hill

61. Don Brown (PP)

62. Ed Sidders

63. Rob Carrell

my only problem with helping out the dock is ..when mike larson lost everything i posted the raffle i was having trying to drum up all the help i could over there and was told i couldnt do that and the post was removed, now they want help?? id be glad to donate but this sure seems like a double standard.

tk

Mikey, Thanks for posting this up.

Terry, Very sorry you had a bad experince. I have this posted on MGB.com and on JRCBD. I have consent from Marc, Dom, and Jim for all of this. Its legit. There have been quite a few REALLY nice donations from several people. Its a good change to get in the pot for some really nice prizes and help give back to a fellow boater that has put so much into this hobby.

Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. If you would like to contact me directly, you can send me a PM here on INTL Waters or a PM on Jim's or email me at [email protected]. I should be able to respond to one of those.

Thanks again!

Thanks!!
PMed ya....... :)

We have received quite a few more donations for the raffle, come over and take a look. We are going to probably sell tickets for afew more days. If you haven't got in, you can't beat your changes for $25 bucks.

We have received quite a few more donations for the raffle, come over and take a look. We are going to probably sell tickets for afew more days. If you haven't got in, you can't beat your changes for $25 bucks.
Like to make a donation....not worried about the raffle, if you could PM me the info on where to send it, id be glad to help....

Here is a list of prizes as of today. $25 gets you a shot

8. 1- Mono Hardware Kit (incl stinger, rudder with standoff with turn fin) Jeff Michaud

9. 1- $50 Gift Card to www.gasrcproducts.com (Vince Amore)

10. 1- Styker Y-6 Mono White on White Shipped to lower 48 States. (Bill Pendleton and Rigo)

Here is a list of prizes as of today. $25 gets you a shot

8. 1- Mono Hardware Kit (incl stinger, rudder with standoff with turn fin) Jeff Michaud

10. 1- Styker Y-6 Mono White on White Shipped to lower 48 States. (Bill Pendleton and Rigo)
Great Todd, I hope more take advantage of the opportunity to win and help a ill boater in the process. I know the outlook is bleak for Dale but the family needs monetary support. Mike

Thanks for all the help guys. We are going to take donations till Thursday Jan 7th. Will try to have the drawing this Sunday Jan. 10th.

Here is the latest list lees than a day to go. This goes for a good cause we need 20 more guys to get in. LOOK at the long list of prizes each and every one are worth more than double the $25.00 donation........Guys,

11. 1- PPG Custom Paint Job Mulit Colors no Air Brush (Richard Jones)

12. 1- $100 Gift Certificate to Herzog Racing Products. Good for anything he sells (Jeff Daft)

13. 1- Carbon Fiber T-Mod Muffler (Mike Tyson)

Thanks!!

1. Dom Mauro

2. Marc Levac

3. Allan Gorman

4. James Crooks

5. Larry Gottschalk

6. Andre Abtmeyer

7. Marty Heitkotter

8. Harald Ekkjestol

9. Ronald Cook.

10. Bill Pendleton

11. Allan Hoyle