JUSTINROGERS

2019 5th Annual Winter Nitro Championship

6 hours ago, Walt Barney said:

Stu,

I'm in just let me know when on Fri I get the chance.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

If I have more than 6 people step to the line, you may have to roll the dice for a chance.  Plan on Tom's "pie" before you roll.  See you soon!

Stu

8 hours ago, JUSTINROGERS said:

Just to let everyone know we will be having a raffle. A digital flow meter. Marty is working on getting some engines (trying to get in contact with Marty so I can let everyone know what engines) John Otto has a few radio's and a drone to put in the mix. So get your boats together and let's get ready for one hell of a weekend!!!!

Its $20 for a stretch of tickets. You can have anybody there pull the stretch for you. So find the guy with the longest arms there!

Update on the engines Marty has got a NOVAROSSI 21 DD, AA 45, CMB 67 and a O.S 21 OUTBOARD for the raffle!

On 1/7/2019 at 1:06 PM, JUSTINROGERS said:

Just to let everyone know we will be having a raffle. A digital flow meter. Marty is working on getting some engines (trying to get in contact with Marty so I can let everyone know what engines) John Otto has a few radio's and a drone to put in the mix. So get your boats together and let's get ready for one hell of a weekend!!!!

Its $20 for a stretch of tickets. You can have anybody there pull the stretch for you. So find the guy with the longest arms there!

Rod Hendricks and Norm Doerr are doing the engine raffle.  It will be kind of cool as you will be able to pick the engine that you want to buy tickets for rather than take a chance on engines you have no interest in.  The general raffle prizes will be a stretch sold by Justin and Family.  The SUPER Flow Meter will be in the general raffle at this point.

1 hour ago, charles siler said:

No turtles going to stop ya this year good luck see ya in the fall

Man I hope so , thank you for the kind words . I will give my wifes ring to Tim . I will surely miss you this time around buddy !

Is this all the pre race we can muster for an International event !!! This is HUGE !! Don Ferrette , where are you and the Krewe ????

8 hours ago, Bradley Maglinger said:

Loading up today and Pulling out of Kentucky in the am.

1F887ED4-499F-4E7D-8482-82E68F8D4B58.jpeg

Nice Brad , look forward to meeting you ! I had a nice surprise at my shop today when Doc Turner , Mark Bullard and Bob Londress stopped by for a visit . Thanks guys that made my day !! See you in the AM

Tom,

I hope those can get it done against the new Stealth Series Roadrunner boats.

It should be a great test for a lot of the new boats.

Good Luck And Have A Blast,

Mark Sholund