JUSTINROGERS

2019 5th Annual Winter Nitro Championship

I am thinking about doing a SALE at this race that I have always wanted to do.   This would be a sale in "CRAPSHOOTER"  style.  This would be a chance to win a discount from 10% to 40% off CMB motors.  Any interest?  If so, I will put it together.

Stu

30 minutes ago, Stuart Barr said:

I am thinking about doing a SALE at this race that I have always wanted to do.   This would be a sale in "CRAPSHOOTER"  style.  This would be a chance to win a discount from 10% to 40% off CMB motors.  Any interest?  If so, I will put it together.

Stu

100% discount would be better......LOL

13 hours ago, Stuart Barr said:

Stu

Sounds good

13 hours ago, Stuart Barr said:

Stu

SURE, that sounds like a great idea.

14 hours ago, Stuart Barr said:

Stu

The one who brings the most Old Card Table or Apple Pie gets the biggest discount. :lol:

2 hours ago, Buckshot said:

The one who brings the most Old Card Table or Apple Pie gets the biggest discount. :lol:

My wife makes it now ( Apple Pie ) as well as a hell of a Rum Cake !

Dave,

Your 100% off motor is already in the raffle.

The CRAPSHOOTER SALE will have some rules:

Cash only sale, if you step up to roll the dice and you do not have cash in hand, we'll throw you in the lake.

Administrator of sale (me) has the ability to suspend the sale at any time.  Once discounts reach $1000, sale is done or I run out of motors.

Sale is for motors only.

I do not want to conflict with raffle on Saturday with this thing.  Plan on sale on Friday evening and I'll post "we are ready" when I set off a small flashing light at our tents.

Tom, please bring your apple pie for this thing.  If not for the participants, ME.

Thanks,

Stu 

11 hours ago, Stuart Barr said:

Dave,

Cash only sale, if you step up to roll the dice and you do not have cash in hand, we'll throw you in the lake.

Administrator of sale (me) has the ability to suspend the sale at any time.  Once discounts reach $1000, sale is done or I run out of motors.

Sale is for motors only.

I do not want to conflict with raffle on Saturday with this thing.  Plan on sale on Friday evening and I'll post "we are ready" when I set off a small flashing light at our tents.

Tom, please bring your apple pie for this thing.  If not for the participants, ME.

Thanks,

Stu 

Nice, Wild West rules !

Some more rules for the "Sale"

Only one participant per role and one motor only per role.

Roles of the dice will be qualified by the administer.  Off the table, no count, three tries to keep on table, otherwise you are off the table.

I think I will only put six motors out there for winning.  If there are more that want to do this and step to the line, we'll roll the dice for chance to participate.

Joe, if you are looking for the "red light", you'll miss it.

Not sure why I am doing this.  Just a chance to give back and have some fun.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:13 PM, Stuart Barr said:

Dave,

Sale is for motors only.

Thanks,

Stu 

No problem , Apple Pie covered !

Just to let everyone know we will be having a raffle. A digital flow meter. Marty is working on getting some engines (trying to get in contact with Marty so I can let everyone know what engines) John Otto has a few radio's and a drone to put in the mix. So get your boats together and let's get ready for one hell of a weekend!!!!

Its $20 for a stretch of tickets. You can have anybody there pull the stretch for you. So find the guy with the longest arms there!

Edited by JUSTINROGERS