Novarossi Marine Christmas Sale!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
IW Friends,

To help stoke the Christmas Holiday Spirit, I will offer a 10% discount off of all Novarosi Parts, or $25 off of any Novarossi Engine, starting sometime on December 8th through midnight on December 24th, for all registered users on the www.novarossi.us website. Go to the website and if you have not yet registered, click "Create an Account" at the top of the page. I will send out the two discount codes through the website sometime on Monday Dec 8th to all registered users. This code will be used at check-out to receive your discount. You can only use one discount and this offer can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. These discount codes will include ALL engines, parts, glow plugs, and Novarossi gadgets, still available from Novarossi. To see all items currently available on the website, click the "Complete Online Store" link at the top of the website. I will place weekly orders with Novarossi to fulfill any backorders that may pop up, so delivery to your door will be about 1 week if in stock, and around 2 weeks if this sale creates any back-orders. If there is any item you want from the 2014 Novarossi Catalog, or parts for any engine listed on my "Parts Listing" page that are not in stock, send me an email first so I can add that item to the website to help you place your order. This special pricing will help you get a jump on your racing needs for the 2015 season.

I appreciate all of the support from so many of you have given me since taking over from Glenn, and just wanted to spread a little Christmas Cheer and say thank you.

Ron

Several have signed up to receive the discount coupons I will be sending out on Monday to eveyone registered on the www.novarossi.us website. I will send them out around noon so if you have not yet signed up, please do so ASAP. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Many have taken advantage of this Christmas Sale!!! Thank you. There are just a few more days to go so get those orders in by midnight on Dec 24th to get the discounts above....
default_wink.png

Dang, I missed getting registered. Guess I need to get on here more often....

Dang, I missed getting registered. Guess I need to get on here more often....
Eric,

I have had several IW members that missed the email blasted specials. Go to the website and create an account. Once you do, let me know and I will send you the information. This goes for anyone else on IW that missed it as well. Merry Christmas....
default_wink.png

Hi Ron,

Can you give me an update on the two 46 cranks that NR sill owes me? I tried to PM you, but can't find your name on the list.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Ron,

Can you give me an update on the two 46 cranks that NR sill owes me? I tried to PM you, but can't find your name on the list.

Thanks,

Bob
Bob,I dont have any cranks from you. Did you send them to Glenn? Maybe he can PM me and let me know the staus of your cranks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

I can't find your name in the IW system to do a PM????

Yes, Glenn had the 2 cranks about 6-8 months ago. These were early cranks befrore the changes that broke in half.

Thanks,

Bob

Ron,

Yes, Glenn had the 2 cranks about 6-8 months ago. These were early cranks befrore the changes that broke in half.

Thanks,

Bob
I will send a not to Glenn and see what he says, and get back to you. Thanks Bob.

Ron,

Thanks,

Bob
Bob,

I got the PM above from Glenn. He sent your cranks in for warranty replacement right before I took over from him. I will check shipping receipts and with Novarossi to get this covered. Send me a PM with details on which version of the engine you had, (front exhaust, DD, or outboard), and I will get this done right away. If approved and waiting for shipment I will send replacements from my inventory so your wait will be over. Thanks for letting me know about this situation. Merry Christmas.....
default_smile.png

Back