INDY MASTERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Brown

Bruce

Which is correct on the entry form, top reads $20 first boat plus $10 additional boat, bottom shows $20 first boat - $15 additional boat - $10 additional boat?

I will bring our entry form to Louisville Wine Run.

DonB

Bruce
Which is correct on the entry form, top reads $20 first boat plus $10 additional boat, bottom shows $20 first boat - $15 additional boat - $10 additional boat?

DonB
My bad, I changed the prices and missed the bottom, it is 20.00 for the first boat and 10.00 for each additional boat.

Bruce

DonB
My bad, I changed the prices and missed the bottom, it is 20.00 for the first boat and 10.00 for each additional boat.
Bruce how many gas cats do we need to get a class together? I can get 3 right now?????

Bruce

DonB
Bruce how many gas cats do we need to get a class together? I can get 3 right now?????
YES. I am sure I'm in that count right Mike?

Bruce

DonB
YES. I am sure I'm in that count right Mike?
yup

IM working on ol deano right now, c'mon Mikey, help me out here, give him a call and challenge him. Ill be there, no gas kitty, but we plan to come armed and ready. Ken

Now Kenny, I am sure someone in the St.Louis area has a Kitty that you could bring. I think your just Scared! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have mine ready.

Buddy

Ron Zaker Jr. and myself will be hosting TECH SESSIONS on Friday and Saturday evenings at the Masters. Let us know if there are any particular topics that you would like to see. We plan to have various people with many expertises there. Topics may include things like boat set up, engine modifications, prop modifications and so on. The sharing of information can bring all of us up a notch or two.

Ron Zaker Jr. and myself will be hosting TECH SESSIONS on Friday and Saturday evenings at the Masters. Let us know if there are any particular topics that you would like to see. We plan to have various people with many expertises there. Topics may include things like boat set up, engine modifications, prop modifications and so on. The sharing of information can bring all of us up a notch or two.
How about another INDY UNLIMITED run what ya brung class?

How about another INDY UNLIMITED run what ya brung class?

YA... 20 boats with twins lol.. i remember those days.

chris

Bruce, Could you also add D tunnel? Besides myself I know that Greg and Brad are interested. Jeff

Bruce.. Entries on the way..

My first masters.. i feel like a virgin...!

:blink:

Grim

Bruce.. Entries on the way..
My first masters.. i feel like a virgin...!

:blink:

Grim
DONT WORRY GRIMMY BOY WE WILL BREAK YOU IN JUST RIGHT................Villians FOREVER. Bring that GREEN BOAT2

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce

DonB
Where can I download an entry form?

Back