Scale and Thunder Boat Graphics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. I had started collecting pics so I could do all the graphics on CADD.... I will stop now! Mike

Ok guys just a quick update since I have been getting a few emails about when the website is going up. To be quite honest I have had the month from hell with work and have not had time to finish it. I suppose being busy with work is a blessing in this economy. After several 7 day weeks I am all but caught up. I did manage to eeek out a few sets this month while I had some down time and working Sundays too. I have two scale sets and a custom set for a gas cat and a gas sport I'm doing today and then it's back to the website. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or call. Thanks

Hey Mike, Glad to hear you are busy. Its month to month here, but it is what it is. Did you have a chance to do the Executone cowling decals? Just wondering! Thanks, Mike

Mike, are there any updates on your website? I'm going to need a few sets of decals in the not too distant future so............

It's been tough for me to get time to finish it. I had a really busy September workwise and I haven't quite recovered from it yet. I still have another few weeks of coaching high school football and then things will be significantly better. It's been tough splitting time between Freshman and Varsity since Freshman is short handed. Freshman are done soon but Varsity may be playoff bound but after 11/3 it should get much better. Best thing to do is PM me or email me until then if you have a question about a set that I may or may not have. I'll just be glad when I cna get back to building again. I have a couple of projects I want to finish.

In a time, long long from now, I may get my Executone replacement graphics...........................

In a time, long long from now, I may get my Executone replacement graphics...........................
Mike you need to resend me your address. The Priority Mail envelope I sent came back as "Undeliverable" which I found odd since your first shipment got there. I need to go to the post office and have them correct this since I'm pretty sure I didn't goof on this one....

Ok guys I have a basic website up now at www.thunderboatgraphics.com. As I say it is very basic. It does have lists grouped by decade of all my graphics sets. It took a while to recreate. I didn't know I had 181 boat sets. I thought it was around 150. Anyway I will do orders via PayPal but until I have a shopping cart set up simply email me the set(s) you want and I will invoice you via PayPal. Unfortunately I do not have screenshots of the sets up like I did before as I had somebody lifting them and using them on EBay. I do have someone working on a new more polished website with a shopping cart and screenshots that can't be lifted. I do have three projects in the works right now. I am trying to finish the Eagle for the nose of the Pay 'N Pak Rigger. Also I should be adding the 2010 Albert Lee and Peters and May soon as well. I will also be making available copies of my video collection I just haven't decided how I'm going to do those yet. I'll probably do individual races and/or entire year collections. I will also have a gallery of boats I have done soon. If I did one of your boats send me a beauty shot and I will be happy to put it up there.

Emailing me or calling me is the best way to reach me. I'll be in the garage working on my own projects as well so that's probably where you'll find me when I'm not cranking out decals..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike:

Excellent. Thank you for setting up the website and making graphics.

Rick

Ok now that everything is off the boards for the time being I have had some time to add a gallery of boats that I have previously done. I have also ripped a number of videos to Flash Video and will post a few after I test bandwith and such from my host. If you want a copy of a video from a certain year or race there will be a catalog and price list soon.

Had some free time today so I updated the 2010 fleet. Added today were:

2010 Albert Lee Appliance

2010 U-37 Peters & May

2010 Oh Boy Oberto

2010 Spirit of Qatar

2010 U-7 Graham Trucking

2010 Red Dot

2010 U-5 Formula Boats

More to come...

That is one of the more to come. I have a few more decals to complete for the Spirit of Detriot/Miss DYC

With the arrival of some additional logos I now have multiple configurations of the U-37 Peters & May. The Pre-Detroit hull (T4) and the Leland hull post Detroit. Also I have a majority of the graphics for the U-7 Air Guard from San Diego. Thanks to two officers in the Air National Guard for working with me to provide the military insignias for that boat. Both of those sets and some additional 60's shovelnoses will be available next week.

With the arrival of some additional logos I now have multiple configurations of the U-37 Peters & May. The Pre-Detroit hull (T4) and the Leland hull post Detroit. Also I have a majority of the graphics for the U-7 Air Guard from San Diego. Thanks to two officers in the Air National Guard for working with me to provide the military insignias for that boat. Both of those sets and some additional 60's shovelnoses will be available next week.
Mike sent me proofs of his work on this boat...

I cannot believe how accurate Mike's work is...each decal is an exact replica of the decal that appeared on the boat...

Awesome work Mike..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back