Scale and thunderboat graphics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Mike is selling out I thought I would just chime in and remind everyone that we also have around 100 different sets of scale boat graphics. Our turn around time for existing sets is around 2 to 3 days and 5 to 10 working days for sets that we have to make from scratch. We sell several sets a week of all different sizes.

Mike McNight has been selling very high quality rc boat graphics for many years and I'm sure he will be missed. We will try to fill any voids that may have come from his leaving. We are in from 7 to 5 central time every weekday to take your call and we give results, not excuses. I am not on IW every day so it is best to email or call

[email protected] or 618-997-8687

I've bought several set of graphics from Wesley in the past and have gotten every thing I had ordered .And a quick turn around time as he stated..Will continue to give him all of my business...

As have I. Good stuff. One question...you offer by donation now to avoid any sales issues? Can you explain how to proceed?

Thanks,

Bill

Just a friendly reminder that we are selling scale boat decals left and right. We offer results, period. We normally get our decals out the door within 3 business days or less. We even have a new printer that can print VERY small decals on clear. We sell 3 to 4 sets a week, all sizes and shapes. We even sell many sets over seas. We have many sets that are not on my Web site. Just ask. again,no excuses, just results.

I am building a Blazer Thunder Boat and wish to get decals for Miss Chrysler. I don't see that you list them. Can you do them and how much? I will try to contact you thru your business sometime this week.

I ordered my graphics last week, and got them this morning. All I can say is Wes....you da man!

Thanks!

See you in Evansville or Madison, what ever comes first.

Just a reminder that we have lots of new decal sets as well as the more modern wraps. We are in the process of updating our list but work keeps getting in the way. Last time i checked we had around 130 different sets ready to print. 22 years worth. We produce between 2 and 5 sets a week and seldom ever take longer than 2 days to process an order. For faster service e-mail us at [email protected]

I'm really looking for some good photos of the 84 Team Velocity so Wes can do the artwork and make the graphics. I have been using some of the rub rail graphic that Wes sells and it really adds a nice touch as do the scale deck hatch graphics for the more modern boats.

Back