painting gelcoat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadzilla

I'm pretty new to R/C boating....what's the best way to paint gelcoat fiberglass? Any help would be appreciated......I feel prety clueless about it. All of you on here seem to know what you're doing......thanks for your help!

HEY! What do you mean "seem to know?" We know EXACTLY what we're doin'.......Oooops......hang on...........................CRAP, glued my fingers together -- again. ;D

Seriously though, try this link--

http://www.intlwaters.com/iwrc/www/Howto/painthow.html

...and WECOME ABOARD!

Hmmm....Cadzilla....wasn't that a 49 Cadillac that Boyd Coddington customized for Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top? (I amaze myself! ;D )

Thanks...I guess I should look around this place before I start asking questions...seems as if a lot of the anwers I need are already here.....anyways, yes, "cadzilla" is a Billy Gibbons '49 caddy. Mine is a '63......a daily driver. My other is a '59 Olds....the classic car scene was a budget -buster for me (according to my wife) so I moved onto my next (and hopefully cheaper) love...R/C boats.

Latest posts

Back