Best Radio Telemetry Solutions?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a HiTech Lynx 4S radio NIB. The Proton 4 receivers are still available even on Amazon. The Proton 4 is a telemetry receiver with on-board GPS, and plug-in sensors for temperature, rpm plus full-time receiver voltage monitoring.
It even has a micro SD card slot and earphone jack if you want to add tunes to your RC experience!

I found a HiTech Lynx 4S radio NIB. The Proton 4 receivers are still available even on Amazon. The Proton 4 is a telemetry receiver with on-board GPS, and plug-in sensors for temperature, rpm plus full-time receiver voltage monitoring.
It even has a micro SD card slot and earphone jack if you want to add tunes to your RC experience!
We love these radio's, have used them ever since they first came out...

If you are only looking for GPS speed data maybe all you need is a SKY RC GNSS. You can pull the boat in within 15-30 ft (typical bluetooth range) and your phone can connect via the app and pull the speed and distance traveled.

If you wanted to look at more affordable options outside of Futaba...

Traxxas has a GPS module that can be added to their radios and you use your phone with the radio to display the data.

Another option is the quasar talking radio. From what I have seen the GPS is off by a few mph but decently accurate.
https://oxideanmarine.com/products/...al-radio-with-receiver?variant=42271474680025

Back