OH NO!!! MORE CMDi HYPE!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Value of what will be in the Box will by far justify the price of the WOOD BOX.

The A/A Pro will be a very specialized series of engines. These engines will be ready first.

First out will be the A/A Pro .21 then the A/A Pro .45 next, then a small block A/A Pro.91 ( will bolt into the place of the MAC .84)

The second line of engines will be an improved version of the MAC engines with similar quality and materials.

These will come in a cardboard box.
;) B) Are you very smart that ordered SGX hull wood cut piece wood over left recycle so built the Woodbox Save waste Wonderful!!!! :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
if your gonna send timber to aus , then it will have to be gassed at customs... :angry:

more $$$ for import taxes...and what effect will noxious gassing have on any warranty....

why chop trees in this day and age ????

Jason

if your gonna send timber to aus , then it will have to be gassed at customs... :angry:

more $$$ for import taxes...and what effect will noxious gassing have on any warranty....

Jason

Hmmmm.........so many issues...... LOL

Wood box - Trees

Cardboard box - Trees & chemical processing

Plastic box - Oil & chemical processing, toxic outgassing

I've got it, Just swing through Live Oak then you can wrap it in your nikkers

and toss it in the suitcase. LOL

Jason

Wood box - Trees

Nikkers thats a hoot// showig our age

:D :D

One thing is for sure, choice is good for racing, no matter what type of box it comes in, it will be nice having a new motor line out there.Andy dedicating his time, money, and effort to the hobby is a big plus. If he got tired of this and got out completely it would hurt the hobby greatly.Not to mention the improvements on the engine line. As to Andy making a small block 91, alot of us remember the Picco 90 hydro motor, it ran like hell, Andy built a twin for Manard Cagle with 2 of them in there ,set a record of 89mph, and at my home town pond ran 92 mph in 1989! Not 2 shabby! I believe he had some 2167 3 blades on the boat? With what Andy has learned I'm sure the engine will run better, and stay together with no problems. That will make some great single and twin competition. Jeff Lutz

hmmm nice ,,

i never understood your language any way, but a pic speaks more than 1000 words .. suddenly i understand : getting a woody .. ore taking home the wood ... make all common sense now .! :D :D

Jerome

Dang Andy, I was under the impression she was going to personally deliver my SGX67 when it was ready! ! ! ! Guess I'll have to look at the UPS gal instead, and she deffinately ain't no match for Megan ;)
You need a UPS driver like mine-
The UPS women around here are butt ugly, Fed-Ex has the fine ones.

all this cmdi stuff is taking all our bandwith :)
If Andy got his forum area working (hint, hint) we could yap over there! I don't think that his has worked in about a year.

Jason

Wood box - Trees

Andy, if you actually had Megan deliver them herself, I'm sure someone would complain that she didn't have the correct color of Daisy Dukes on.

All I can say is that it's nice to have motors to choose from. Not too long ago I had stopped running 40 boats because you only had a choice of bad or worse. No parts for Piccos and crap for pistons in the CMB.

Jeff, I remember the boat. That was a original Eagle (blue and yellow). The boats that flyed. Right after the Mongoose series. Maynard sold it to our old friend TWIN CMB 90 from Nashville. Then I think he sold it to BIG CHUCK. I remember the P90 Hydros too. They liked to rip the bottom of the crankcase just like if they were giving "birth". But I admit they were a heck of a powerful engine. If Joe had seen any of them running he would be searching for all the remaining. Anyway Joe was born after they were gone.

Jeff, I remember the boat. That was a original Eagle (blue and yellow). The boats that flyed. Right after the Mongoose series. Maynard sold it to our old friend TWIN CMB 90 from Nashville. Then I think he sold it to BIG CHUCK. I remember the P90 Hydros too. They liked to rip the bottom of the crankcase just like if they were giving "birth". But I admit they were a heck of a powerful engine. If Joe had seen any of them running he would be searching for all the remaining. Anyway Joe was born after they were gone.

Yep I set the IMPBA 'F' SAW record ( 89 mph ) with that boat at the 1992 Internats. Used the ABC 67 X 114 props.......the same ones I raced with.

We set several records with those small block Picco 91's back in those days.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Eagle Had a good life. But it went to Davy's locker. A PAIR of 1.0!!!!!!!!!!!! were in it at the of its demise.

Water pressure took the whole front nose of the boat. It looked a REAL APBA STUFF!!! The thing could talk after that. :eek: :eek: :eek: :blink: :blink:

We were after some big numbers, had a set of 7018/3 on it at the time. Only thing in the water was prop!!!! :lol: :D :D

Very powerful small block P90s. Aftermarket cooling jackets and I supposed head buttons. Maynard used to take care of the rig like nobody else I've ever seen before. The boat started life with the rear wing and shingles and ended with rear sponsons like all existing original Eagles, similar to the "Deere" boat. Did you ever saw it Don, or was you still running "Cats" during those days.

I have not seen Maynard at any race in about 5 years. What has come of him? He was quite a racer and a neat guy. Skinny little dude as well.

Maynard was working for us in 2001. He had some family issues and went back to Ala. after that and I don't remember hearing from him since.

Since this is such a HOT topic here's a spy shot form the CMDi "skunkwerks"!!!! I don't know what they look like yet, but I do know that some of them will be delivered in this cool wooden box in the pic! Oh but acording to someone this motor doesn't exist so the box must be empty! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is she the delivery service?

I don't care who delivers the boxes. I don't care what they come in....wood , cardboard, or plastic. If Andy's name is on it, I wan't it. We will be patiently waiting down here in New Orleans for the arrival of the new engines. Thanks Andy for the constant effort you put into research and development to further improve our hobby.

Regards,

Virgil Ericksen

HEY ANDY, I NOTICED YOU DIDN'T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT A 67 MOTOR COMING OUT WITH THE OTHER MOTORS WHAT GIVES? DON'T FORGET ABOUT US SCALE DRIVERS WE LIKE YOUR MOTORS AS WELL AS THE OTHER CLASSES SO AT LEAST GIVE ME THE SKINNY ON THE A/A 67 ?

Maynard was working for us in 2001. He had some family issues and went back to Ala. after that and I don't remember hearing from him since.

That is about the last time I recall seeing him and he has dropped from sight since then. I hope he comes back out hiding soon.

Charles,

They A/A Pro .67 is planned for after the .91. If production goes smoothly on the .21 and .45, the .91 and .67 will be ready at nearly the same time.

We are working on replacemnt P/L's for the MAC engines. They should finally be ready by the end of Dec.

Thanks Virgil! I'm working hard on it. It will be a great out of the box race engine. It's a big efort putting all of the production together here in the USA without using an established engine builder.

In case some of you are wondering (I've heard rumors), Dub Jett nor Henry Nelson is building parts for the engines. No and not K&B or Fox either. LOL

Back