miss vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

i will be running my newly moddified vegas today. i must be nuts i took a perfectly running boat with an os .18 tz in it and stripped it down oh boy here we go.

1. bought the new s/h .18 rear exhaust car engine makes the same power as the tz i made a cooling coil for it installed a back plate and installed the aqua .18 flywheel on it.

2. scratch made a wooden radio box that is now located where the fuel tank use to be

3.installed the new aqua craft vs1 tunnel tank on the port side of the boat next to the engine as far forward as it will go it holds 8 ounces of fuel

4.installed a custom made turn fin and rudder assy.

5. made up and external water pick up that will pick up from the prop blast

6.removed the rear wing

7. insatlled an x437 prop 3 blade.the old tz pulled a x442 brown modded prop i want to start off with a smaller prop since i dont know this engine yet then go up from there

8. 50 %magnum fuel oddonell blue glow plug. i used to run 35 % trinity in the tz with the os turbo plug

so in a nut shell i moved all the weight forward to get the c.g. right on the back of the sponsons added more fuel and removed the stock leaky radio box and want to try this new engine its about $50.00 less then the tz and the same power. :eek: :huh: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back