OH NO!!! MORE CMDi HYPE!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Andy,

Are there any plans for an A/A Pro .67? If so when? Thanks, Gary

Gary can't give an exact date, but hopefully the .67 will be ready before the season starts.....about March.

If things go well we we be running the A/A Pro 21 at the Orlando Winternats.

Hi Andy,

Gary can't give an exact date, but hopefully the .67 will be ready before the season starts.....about March.

I hope the new A/A pro 45's don't use 0-rings that make holes in the drum rotor housings. Until I started using CMB gaskets I was supporting UPS.

Hi Andy,

Sounds like you're already making plans to defend your 2005 C Mono Championship :D
Hi Glen,

As you know, if you want to stay "In the hunt" you've got to try new stuff. And we racers are always lookin to go faster! Aren't you just a little curious about how the "PAK" would run with one of these new A/A PRO Bullets? Gary.

So what exactly is going on with this? Is there a NEW motor coming out? And is it the Outboard? Inboard? Which motors and what exactly is different?

Hi Andy,

I hope the new A/A pro 45's don't use 0-rings that make holes in the drum rotor housings. Until I started using CMB gaskets I was supporting UPS.
The backplates will have O-rings seals, but the system is properly designed. The MAC 45 O-ring Problem was the result of some "free engineering" that I received from CMB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back