Nitro Nats 2018 Rollout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aussie Aussie Aussie come get you some. Footnote no Vegamite allowed on airport property LOL

Just a few notes for racers,bring starting table If you have one. Boots may be used for launching boats no dock. If you plan on using a generator be sure to have a chain and lock I've seen them stolen at races during the day. Brad and I will assist you in parking we have a few handicap spots reserved.its going to be hot so bring refreshments a good vender will be on site. At the banquet bring your own adult beverages< I was told this will be no problem. More to follow thank you for attending this event

Last edited by a moderator:
Don a racer had a generator stolen at our old race site in the hotel parking lot. It was 9am during the drivers meeting. Just want no issues with crap like that

Mike are certain classes going to be run on certain days or is it just going to be in order for all classes?
Bill everything but special classes will run every day. We plan to try to get a round and a third every day.No late days if we can help it. Some tech sessions in the evenings

Don a racer had a generator stolen at our old race site in the hotel parking lot. It was 9am during the drivers meeting. Just want no issues with crap like that
Gotcha. Was thinking well sh*t nobody said the site was in da 'hood.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Thanks Mike was thinking of running into STL for dinner one of the days . Maybe?

Mike are certain classes going to be run on certain days or is it just going to be in order for all classes?
Bill everything but special classes will run every day. We plan to try to get a round and a third every day.No late days if we can help it. Some tech sessions in the evenings

Are the classes that currently have less than 8 boats registered going to run, or should I leave my A hydro at home? Cargo space is limited.

The only classes running on Sunday are as follows:

RTR

Thunderboat

Gas Scale

King of the lake

All other classes will run Wed-Saturday see you all soon :)

One week from tonight and I will begin my pre race routine of strict vegan diet, yoga, bourban, and smooth breathing with repaeted mantra (jai-ya) for relaxation. Must remain focused on finishing heats and keeping hands and knees steady. I have heard that Nails has his A hydro dialed in. I cant wait.

Back