News for the Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Race Now May 21st - 22nd

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor has it Steve Ball won the "D" hydro class with a Sp. 40. How does that happen?
default_ph34r.png

It was a good race with a good combination of Gas, Nitro and electric boats along with well represented boat clubs.

Hey Gang,

The HUFFRACING clan thoroughly enjoyed the weekend... I'm certainly not a fan of the random 30 second clock, but aside from that we had a blast. All the classes we ran were competitive and the racing was clean (for the most part). I never heard any arguing on the stand and there were smiles and high fives galore in the pits all weekend. The trophies were very nice and the prizes the winners were allowed to chose from were a welcome addition. I look forward to seeing some pics of the Voodoo gang performing their synchronized P-Limited launches! That alone was worth the price of admission!

We will definitely be back!

Later,
Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for coming. I think we all had a great time. One of the best races I have ever seen. Everyone was having a good time and had a happy face on the whole weekend. I will get the results posted soon I can get the time later today.

Heat Racing Results

P Spec Offshore 1st Lamar Huff 2nd Don Huff 3th Carey Huff

B Sport Tunnel 1st Garry Geiselman 2nd Carl VanHouten 3th Joey Jones

B Hydro 1st Steve Ball 2nd Gary "Doc" Turner 3th Walt Barney

Thunder Boat 1st Jesse Lee 2nd Mel Landry 3th Nick Hartdegen

B Mod Tunnel 1st Mike Tally 2nd Carl VanHouten 3th Bill Zuber

D Hydro 1st Steve Ball 2nd Buckshot Shackelford 3th Walt Barney

Cracker Box 1st Rich Zimmerman 2nd Haley Huff 3th Mark Ward

D Mod Tunnel 1st Alan Elzer 2nd Mike Jones 3th Joey Jones

LSG Cat 1st Lamar Huff 2nd Oliver Douglas 3th Mark Ward

Sport 40 1st Steve Ball 2nd Bruce Jacobs 3th Gary "Doc" Turner

Open Hydro 1st Mark Bullard 2nd Gary "Doc" Turner 3th Bob Davis

P Hydro 1st Tommy Whitaker 2nd Charlie Mason 3th David Hall

P Spec Mono 1st Lamar Huff 2nd Kathy Huff 3th Don Huff

Open Mono 1st Jesse Lee 2nd Breck Hotard 3th Lamar Huff

E Hydro 1st Mark Bullard 2nd Gregg David 3th Duke Mordja

LSG Hydro 1st Lamar Huff 2nd Adam Grim 3th Mark Ward

G260 Mono 1st Jesse Lee 2nd Mike Whitley 3th Carey Huff

F Single Hydro 1st Mark Bullard 2nd Jeff Lutz 3th Gary "Doc" Turner

LSG Mono 1st Jesse Lee 2nd Lamar Huff 3th Breck Hotard

B Mono 1st Jerry Thompson 2nd Bill Zuber 3th Oliver Douglas

Jersey Skiff 1st Adam Grim 2nd Mark Ward 3th Mike Crawford

LSG Sport Hydro 1st Lamar Huff 2nd Nick Hartdegen 3th Terry Rogers

Open O/B 1st Alan Elzer 2nd Mike Tally 3th Joey Jones

Multi Engine Hydro 1st Duke Mordja 2nd Jose Ortiz 3th Gary "Doc" Turner

Good job to all of the winners.

Karen and I were there, as spectators. What a crowd, and the site was real nice. Met a lot of old friends and had a great time

Thanks to everyone who spent time to put this race on for us!

I saw some people I had not seen in many years. Between heats I watched some fast boats run and caught up on some "old school prop work" (with a 6" file and some sand paper). The new setup there at the Huntsville site was better than I could have ever imagined. Like someone else said " everybody was happy all weekend" that was good to see.

We are now running BAM fuel products. When we switched over to it there were no changes needed to our engines.

It's all in fun.

-Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
​I guess the best part of my entire weekend was having my ole buddy "Talley" drinking some of my O/S Air Cooled rooster tail right from the tap... LOL. Yea that was sweet.
Oh boy! I'd love to see/hear his response!
default_laugh.png
Was awesome hanging out with you two. I learned a great deal from y'all and I appreciate it.

It was an excellent weekend. I had a full-on school session. Huge thanks to everyone. So many to thank, and so many fast boats. I had a great time, Mr. Rick and Mrs. Kim did an excellent job.

I'm looking forward to another round of what that weekend dealt.

-Joey

Rumor has it Steve Ball won the "D" hydro class with a Sp. 40. How does that happen?
default_ph34r.png
Heat Racing Results

That's impressive... 2 boats and three 1st place trophies! That isn't typical "boat racing math". I wonder what props he was running? Ha Ha
default_laugh.png

See you guys soon!

On behalf of all us Voodoo guys, well done, Huntsville ! We had a great time.....sorry if we made too much noise down on our end of the pond !! Lol....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike!

As far as props, I had the "Game-the-Same" 1450 on the B-Hydro, and the "Diaper Changer" P235 on the D-Hydro/Sport 40.
default_tongue.png

default_ph34r.png
Heat Racing Results

That's impressive... 2 boats and three 1st place trophies! That isn't typical "boat racing math". I wonder what props he was running? Ha Ha
default_laugh.png

See you guys soon!

Nick, it was great meeting your group! You guys DO have fun at a race!

Steve Ball

On behalf of all us Voodoo guys, well done, Huntsville ! We had a great time.....sorry if we made too much noise down on our end of the pond !! Lol....

Nick, it was great meeting your group! You guys DO have fun at a race!

Steve Ball

Thanks Steve, you all as well. We DO pass a good time, ty...it's supposed to be fun yea ?!![emoji1] ...we have a bigger group coming up your way for the gas Nats, will you be there ?

Back