The Annual Gene Taylor/John Hall Memorial Race August 9-10

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure Brian since Mark is collecting the entries I know of a few guys from Knoxville and a few from your area and from STL not sure where else those are who have contacted me for info. Mark has been busy at work so I try not to bother him much I'll see him at our practice on Jul 19th and ask him to comment on here.

Bump. Had a great time running at our practice today lake is all clear and race ready. Just need some racers to send in thier entries. Seems lots are talking about coming but only a few have sent in the entries so far? Not sure what everyone is waiting for?

If we knew what was going on as far as entries,,, how many in what classes. It would make the decision easier to make as far as signing up.

Last I heard, there were not enough entries to justify the 3.5hr drive

We here at the Huntsville club enjoy putting on a race for our follow racers that we see at their races around the country. We also like showing the best site and location in the country. Our site has a record setting lake and has held more Internats than any other site in the country. Huntsville is easy to get to from any place and is in 500 miles of all the surrounding Districts with other great clubs. We have always offered a five round race in two days of racing to get everyone out by 3:00pm on Sunday afternoon. How can we do this? Our lake site works to get the heats ran with little down time between heats and this one of the things that make a great site.

Now if all the racers wait to see what will happen then we will never have a race.

So get your entries in so we can have a good time.

I have as of now 6 out of town racers and about 7 club racers. With a boat count of about 25 boats.

Mark, I am out of town until Tuesday. Put me down for Classic Thunderboat and Sport 40. I'll send in an entry form and check when I get home.

Harvey Liberman

Just got back from th elake site and picked up trash and checked the buoys everything is set for our race Aug 8-10th deadline for entries is 8/1/2014 ! Get me sent in!

Y'all missed a good weekend! Big thanks to the Huntsville gang!

-Joey

Last edited by a moderator:
Back