News for the Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Race Now May 21st - 22nd

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got the railings, stair case, and judges stand done today for our temporary set up till the city starts on our permanent Drivers and Judges Stand. Getting close now!

If anyone going to this race would like some O'Donnell PUNCH fuel I have 3 cases of 40% that I can bring. Let me know by tomorrow night and I'll load it up to bring with me.

$110 per case.

Had a good time at this race. thanks to the Huntsville club

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Huntsville Club for hosting a great race.

Mark Bullard's 67 Nova Rossi was awesome in the E hydro.

We had a great time at the Huntsville race this past weekend.

After over 20 years of being out of the hobby, It was great to see some old friends and meet some new ones. I am a little rusty But I did manage to finish some heats and Nick (13 yo) had a great time at his first race.

We are looking forward to the Evansville race in a few weeks.

Bob

I wanted to thank all of the racers that came to our Gene Taylor/John Hall Memorial Race this last weekend we had a fantastic turnout of racers from all over. Oliver Douglas came from way up north in Canada and the Louisiana crew came up and everyone in between. It was great racing with you all and we hope you all had a fun time here in Huntsville, AL at our new site.

We even had a future TV star racing with us Don Huff is trying to get onto next years Survivor Show!

HSV May race 2016.jpg

Thanks to one and all who helped put on the Huntsville race. I had a great time, and it was good to get back to this race site and meet up with some old friends, and meet some new. I have no doubt, that this will again be the place to go race!

Steve Ball

sounds like the race was a success for the club thats good to hear.. have you guys thought about 2017 dates yet May race again? we would like to come but i have to have my 2017 vacations booked by January 2nd.. hope to attend next year!! Congrats to all the winners!
default_smile.png

Back