Huntsville Alabama May 19-22 Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a great time trials at Huntsville.

Get entered for the May race again at one of if not the best pond in Impba.

Motels are cheap at La Qinta on Univ Bullevard. 2 nights $140 total this last Mon and Tue night. Close to the lake and good restaurants close by

Just had a great time trials at Huntsville.

Get entered for the May race again at one of if not the best pond in Impba.

Motels are cheap at La Qinta on Univ Bullevard. 2 nights $140 total this last Mon and Tue night. Close to the lake and good restaurants close by
The LaQuinta is listed as the research Park LaQuinta next door to Denny's. Address: 4870 University Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35816

Phone:(256) 830-2070

They have AAA, Senior, and Military discounts too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on racers. Need to get entered for this race. We truly do have the best site in the country. Also we are in the center of the country for all of the districts. We have had the Internats here more than any other site.

Mark

have others entered the race that dosnt show up on RcRacingevents.com like me just wondering what the enter count is

Glad to hear you guy down south are going to make it up for this race it's shaping up to be a pretty good race. Wish some of the guys from Evansville would make it down. I know Alan Elzer is coming so if you need any fuel contact Alan so he can deliver it at our race

Here you go Walt.

The LaQuinta is listed as the research Park LaQuinta next door to Denny's. Address: 4870 University Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35816

Phone:(256) 830-2070

They have AAA, Senior, and Military discounts too.

Does anyone know what classes has been signed up for so far ,id like to enter but

dont know whar to enter ,sure would be a help to know .

Mark

Bill

Karen and I will be heading up north for our granddaughter's high school graduation, and thought we might stop by to say hey. We like to visit old friends when ever we can. You wouldn't know if Tommy Lee is coming up to watch? I am bringing my new SAW/Oval boat with me to show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark if you go to RC events this click this link it shows what classes many have used the write in section at the bottom for LSG Mono it also has Rick Grim's contact info so you can always ask him.

http://www.rcracingevents.com/cgi-bin/rcrev.pl

Bob DON'T REALLY KNOW IF Tommy will show up or not he did come out for our last records trial so it's good chance he may show.

I have a list that be posted but I can't seem to make the paste function work. Anyone have any ideas?

Back