GENE TAYLOR/JOHN HALL MEMORIAL INVITATIONAL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean, Mark build it and you paint it. It will be a great boat. Enter it!!

Hi mark I wish go there but can't make it so I have to work. I hope that I will may go there next year 2016

Jose, the fleet is entered. The Huntsville site is one of the best in the country. Folks need to get entered

Gonna be fun! I plan on taking an extra day off to watch you guys racing the twins on Friday.

Bill, are you going to run your Thor in B-Sport?

-Joey

Weather is warming up and it is time to get the boats out and get entered in the race. Great event with all classes and special all Nitro Twin and Big Block.

Due to the fact that RCRACINGEVENTS.COM is not working. We will have to resort to the old way of doing entries. I need all of the racers that have entered on rcracingevents to send me there entry by mail or e-mail. We have a good list of racers that have entered and we need for everyone to come. As I get the entries, will post all of the entries and classes here on IW.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Here is the entry form.

2015 HSV Taylor-Hall.pdf

Attachments

• 2015 HSV Taylor-Hall.pdf
    35.2 KB · Views: 13
Mark,

I will send entry for

Multi engine hydro

Cd hydro

Open Mono

Hopefully rcracingevents will be up and running soon.

Mark,

I will send entry for

Multi engine hydro

Cd hydro

Open Mono

Hopefully rcracingevents will be up and running soon.
Mark,

I expect to enter the race, but must see how my wife does on the trip to Alabama on the 12th of April and see if the Doc's approve her traveling, if all goes well I will enter when we get to Alabama.

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

I have a few entries mailed in but do not know what they are running. And rcracingevents.com is still not working. Here is a list of what I know.

Sean Barr C/D Hydro, F Hydro, and the Friday race

Jose Ortiz C/D Hydro, Open Mono, & Multi Engine

Larry Kent ? Just a check

Buddy Lowe ? Just a check

Andy Brown ?

Doc Turner A/B Hydro, C/D Hydro, E hydro, F Hydro, Multi Engine, Open Mono, and the Friday race

Bill Zuber B Sport Tunnel, 60 Scale, B Mono, and LSG Sport Hydro

Paul Traufler A/B & C/D Hydro

Bruce Jacobs Sport 40

Stu Bar C/D Hydro, E hydro?, F Hydro, Multi Engine and the Friday race

Joey Jones ?

Mark Bullard C/D Hydro, E hydro, F Hydro, Multi Engine and the Friday race

Knowing these racers I would say we have about 25 boats so far.

So download the entry form and send them in.

And for you racers that used rcracingevent.com shoot me a e-mail so that I can get your entries right.

[email protected]

2015 HSV Taylor-Hall.pdf

Attachments

• 2015 HSV Taylor-Hall.pdf
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mark can you correct my mistake i entered to different days

Ken Olvis

A/B also C/D

Here is the list B sport tunnel.B mod tunnel.Open tunnel.Sport 40. B mono. 60 Scale. Classic thunderboat.

Hello Mark. We are starting to get back into racing after about a 8 year hiatus. I don't think we will be ready to run but we are going to try and come to the race. Looking forward to seeing you guys in May.

Chris Ericksen

Back