Madison, IN Propwalkers MBC Dist. 14 July 4th Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were a few "ruts" full of water/mud on the walk ways to the canopies. Well, there was one rut right in front of this well endowed lady with a low cut top. Guess I was not looking where I was walking and deep sixed my foot in it. I could not tell if she gave her friend a "high five" for catching another one. Yes, I fell for the "boobie trap".
The bobbie trap! where was I during this? I never saw them dang it.

Stu you where the Hit of the day seeing that twin run was awesome!

Thanks everyone for all the hard work and a Big shout out to Rob Williams! Another shout out to the retrieve boat guys! Sam and David. Plus Doug being on the mic all day. I was amazed he still had a voice the next day. Karla, Chris and Kevin for all their hard work. I think Chris became everyones coach at one point. It takes a club of hard working people to pull of such an event. Oh I almost forgot Rocky who kept score for us. Thanks again everyone.

You guys and gals are welcome. Had a good day who would have thought it would only reach 82 degrees with no humidity on July 4!

Back