D14 Madison Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are expecting a lot of rain possibly Friday. In the event of rain either Friday or Saturday please use this map for setup.

Essentially vehicles will have to be parked along the gravel road past the Gazebo. They cannot be parked next to your canopies or on the paved road. We also need to keep a lane of traffic to flow on the gravel road.

The trailers you bring will need to be parked between the Gazebo and the boat launch area that will have the Food Vendor setup at.

The weather forecast is still up in the air for how much rain and when, so cross your fingers it won't rain at all.

This setup map will be enforced Saturday and Sunday if we get dumped on Friday to prevent ruts in the grass area near the canopies.
Setup Map.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt,gavin and I plan to b there for testing friday weather permitting friday. Will it b safe to leave our trailer there Friday night?
No, unfortunately I would not recommend that. There will not be security of any type and because it is kind of a remote location, there are a lot of "kids" out there at night. Sorry.

The latest forecast has rain coming pretty heavy between 3-5 on Friday. We have a small crew that plans to be at the lake to work on our clock stand (flotation issues) and we have the lake closed for testing but not sure the weather will cooperate. If we cannot get open water time Friday do to weather, we will try to make sure we have at least some open water Saturday morning. Sorry guys, we are trying work around Mother Nature and she doesn't always play well with us!

If you come out Friday, PLEASE stay on the gravel. Thanks!

Thanks Madison club for putting on a great race this weekend!! Had a great time even though I figured out my boat still doesnt like me lol!

Wish i could have made it. Always a good time at Madison with you all! I had to work Saturday instead.....
default_mad.gif

Thanks everyone for coming and putting on a good show for the fans. Hope to see a big crowd again in August for our two events.

If you're looking at staying over night during that weekend August 19-20 you may want to book rooms now as there is a festival in town that weekend as well.

I tried to make it. Wife and I drove in to Madison around 2:30 Sunday. I was looking for a sign or something saying where the race was but, since nothing was out along the street, I didn't leave the highway. Wife was concerned there wasn't going to be anyplace to turn around, while still hooked to the trailer, at the only gate we saw so we just went into town, had lunch at "The Boneyard" and later ate at the "Key West Shrimp House" down by the city campground.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a feeling that was the case, though I did have to agree with the wife about getting stuck with no place to turn around.

Thanks for letting me know

Back