D14 Madison Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We very excited to have the CARE FOR KIDS food vendor this year for both Saturday and Sunday. CARE FOR KIDS is a non-profit group that does fundraising for families with children who have cancer. They help provide money to families for travel, hotel stays, and doctor bills. This group is awesome and we are so happy to have them help out so we can help them out!

Here is their menu:

Hot dogs Brats Pulled pork BBQ Breaded tenderloins Chicken on a stick Fries Onion rings Mozz sticks Fried pickles Fried Oreos Funnel fries chips Popsicles Coke products

They are working on a couple of meal deals for us for $5.

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have to come down just for lunch.

BTW, how close is the race site to the city park campground under the Milton-Madison Bridge?

Last edited by a moderator:
10 minutes driving time or walking? Just curious if I would have to unhitch the trailer to come watch.

Rob, if you dont get another b mono, will you still let gavin and cole race? They were putting on a heck of a race between the two of them here

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have to come down just for lunch.

BTW, how close is the race site to the city park campground under the Milton-Madison Bridge?
It is about 10 minutes driving from the city campground. You would go straight out HWY 421 and turn left into the Jefferson Proving Grounds. We will be just inside the gates on the left. You will be able to see us from the main road.

I luv beaten up on kids........

Put me in RTR,

Pizza King is making a come back.....IMG_0869.JPG

Yes!!! We dodged a big bullet with that tropical storm Cindy! That crap is going to stay in Kentucky!!!! We may have some rain Friday afternoon for open water but Saturday and Sunday look clear!!!! High in temps only reaching 80 so it's going to be perfect racing weather!!!

See you all at the lake.

We plan to have some open water Friday evening but that will depend on the weather as rain is in the forecast and they are saying 100% chance at that time. If anyone is interested just let us know and we will do our best to have someone there to help retrieve! May have a small window Saturday morning for testing as well after the course gets set. We are hoping to hold the driver's meeting at 9am with racing to begin shortly after.

Back