Madison, IN Propwalkers MBC Dist. 14 July 4th Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calling Gus Dolson, hitch a ride with Gary and Rick and bring that cat down to Madison. Goes for Don Brown as well, Don pack that cat up and come on down bring that Buddy with ya.

Rocky

I wish I could but the 4th of July is a family day at my house. Also I have been very busy trying to get my farm put back together after the big wind storm last month. As far as Buddy goes, we haven’t seen much of him since he got a real job at Chucky Cheese Pizza, where he actually has to work. But you can count on me at Sellersburg. Hopefully I will have my Gas Scale ready by then too.

DonB

well, Alex Hildreth will be in sport 20 and ready to run both dsm. Ken Hildreth in scale, and sport 40. Me and dave are gonna need some gas cards! LOL Don't worry Wes, Your frosty flakes boat is catching a ride. Don't forget your radio! Ken

Kenny if you guys want you are more than welcome to crash at my house. I am about 75 minutes from Madison.

Here are the heat sheet so far please look at them and make sure I have your entries correct.

Heat Sheets.pdf

Attachments

• Heat Sheets.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 80
Ethan broke his wrist and will not be there,put Jeff in rtr and take Jeff out of scale

Skate board his momma is not happy. I had a rotator cuff surgery and raced. Being a mechanic I use both hands for almost everything

Super happy to hear it Phil! Thanks for the updates guys. If anyone else has a scratch or change please let us know ASAP so we can have things all ready to go Friday morning. With the field growing more and more everyday, it's gonna take some moving to get it all in on one day! Good thing we got the bigger boat motor I guess!!! LOL

Back