Madison, Indiana 2021 Mini Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entries at Max: We can take some boats to fill classes & can create a waiting list if needed as I am sure people will scratch between now and then.
Entries to make a class (some are D-14 points classes) Also can open up thunder boat as so few signed up can add 5 more to create 1 more heat round
Openings: of 5/25 (AM)
Thunder boat: 3
Nitro RTR: 2 open
B Hydro: 3 Open
Cracker Box: 3 Open
Jersey Skiff: 3 Open
SS Mono: 1
Open Nitro: 2

Current Boat Count:
Boats Registered as of 5/24
Nitro RTR: 1
Gas Sport Hydro: 4
B Tunnel: 3
Gas Cat: 4
Sport 20: 8
Sport 40: 11
Thunder boat: 7
1/8th Scale Nitro: 11
Gas Scale: 4
Gas Mono SS: 4
P FE Stock Hydro: 7
P FE Open: 5
RTR FE Novice: 5
Open Gas: 3
Open Nitro: 1
B Hydro: 0
Cracker Box: 0
Jersey Skiff: 0

Last edited:
Some in our club have also offered to cut back on the amount of boats they bring to allow people points racing to get in that may have missed the initial cut off. Please message me direct if you are one of those points racing that needs in.

Sorry,I dont own a ss mono Oh my new F hydro wont get banged up if im the only open.
ill buy the other 2 spots no probs here. i want to run the darn thing BAD....thanks
Joe,
As of right now you'd be the only non-SS mono so that would put your mono in Open Gas Class.

Due to boat count right now Open Nitro and Open Gas may have to be cut to allow for district-14 points racers to be entered into our race.

With that info what classes are you wanting to move forward with? If we are able to keep Open Nitro and Open Gas I'll let you know.

I would like to get Alex entere in Scale,, Sport 40, sport 20. . I got mine in already but had a log in issue with Alex. You can put Alex in Sport 20 and take me off of sport 20, I don't normally race my Sport 20 much any way.But Sport 40 and Scale I am racing. and hopefully, So is Alex.

I would like to get Alex entere in Scale,, Sport 40, sport 20. . I got mine in already but had a log in issue with Alex. You can put Alex in Sport 20 and take me off of sport 20, I don't normally race my Sport 20 much any way.But Sport 40 and Scale I am racing. and hopefully, So is Alex.
I will switch you two on Sport 20, but I have sent you a message on the other regarding wait list.

Joe,
As of right now you'd be the only non-SS mono so that would put your mono in Open Gas Class.

Due to boat count right now Open Nitro and Open Gas may have to be cut to allow for district-14 points racers to be entered into our race.

With that info what classes are you wanting to move forward with? If we are able to keep Open Nitro and Open Gas I'll let you know.
Please leave me in for 1/8 scale and ill get a refund on race day for the 2 open classes if they dont fill up.
no big deal. ill bring them and leave in truck if nobody enters.

Wes and James Ellet & Alex Hildreth are added in.
We are cutting Open Gas and Open Nitro they only had 1 or 2 entries per class at this point and we are over 80 boats. If a drastic number scratch between now and the race we can re-open these classes. I will have refunds for Joe Peters and Myron Jackson who had signed up for Open classes.

Check your entry status and what's still available on RCracignevents.com

Current boat count as of 6/1

ClassBoat Count
Nitro RTR1
FE Novice5
P Stock Hydro FE7
Gas Sport Hydro5
B Tunnel3
Gas Cat4
Sport 2010
Sport 4014
Thunderboat7
1/8th Scale14
Gas Scale7
B Hydro0
Gas Mono SS5
Crackerbox0
FE P Open5
Open Nitro0
Open Gas0
Total Boats (Auto SUM)87

Last edited:
Closing out entries this week on the 11th. After that we will only fill spots vacated by boats that scratch or open spots that do not increase the total number of overall heats.

Boat Count as of 6/7, you can check your class entry on rcracingevents.com if any changes please let myself or Karla Thornton know. Thanks!

ClassBoat Count
Nitro RTR2
FE Novice5
P Stock Hydro FE7
Gas Sport Hydro7
B Tunnel3
Gas Cat4
Sport 2010
Sport 4013
Thunderboat8
1/8th Scale14
Gas Scale7
B Hydro0
Gas Mono SS6
Crackerbox0
FE P Open5
Open Nitro0
Open Gas0
Total Boats (Auto SUM)91

Last edited:
I would also like to enter thunderboat if possible. Im entered in p-fe and p-rtr and paid for those already. I will pay for thunderboat on day if im allowed to enter. Thanks

Sign ups are closed, ordering trophies today as well. The classes with lines through them are scratched due to time and or no entries. We will be having a busy busy day at 94 boats. We would appreciate any help given with the retrieval boat as that will be a revolving door position.

ClassBoat Count
Jersey Skiff0
Nitro RTR2
FE Novice5
P Stock Hydro FE7
Gas Sport Hydro7
B Tunnel3
Gas Cat5
Sport 2010
Sport 4013
Thunderboat10
1/8th Scale14
Gas Scale7
B Hydro0
Gas Mono SS6
Crackerbox0
FE P Open5
Open Nitro0
Open Gas0

Total Boats (Auto SUM)

Dennis Holt Memorial Update: 6/16
The Propnuts group (Huber Race) have offered to let us try their new purchase of an FM transmitter to use at our race. We can potentially broadcast the PA system out onto an FM radio for you to hear what is going on and heats up coming. If you would like to try this with us, please plan to bring an FM radio with you and we will test and figure out a frequency on Friday before the race.
Also tentative heat order for the race:
1) FE P Stock UL-19
2) Sport 20
3) FE RTR Novice
4) Sport 40
5) FE P Open
6) B Sport Tunnel
7) Gas Sport Hydro
8 ) Nitro RTR
9) Thunderboat
10) Gas Cat
11) Gas Mono SS