Jaguar III twin build pictorial

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so what the #%$@ did I do by building this, jinx the weather?!? We're supposed to get snow/sleet/freezing rain starting tomorrow and lasting until Saturday afternoon with possible 4-6" of fresh snow. We haven't had this kind of crappy weather in years, this SUCKS big time!!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Don;

YEAH you Jinxed it alrighty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we are supposed to get from 12-24 inches here and possibly MORE through Saturday late PM early evening time frame.

but at least I still do not have to shovel the S _ _ t. :D :D :D :D

Carl

Ok so what the #%$@ did I do by building this, jinx the weather?!? We're supposed to get snow/sleet/freezing rain starting tomorrow and lasting until Saturday afternoon with possible 4-6" of fresh snow. We haven't had this kind of crappy weather in years, this SUCKS big time!!! :angry:
I told you to ship it down or take a furloh from work and come down here and run it !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you to ship it down or take a furloh from work and come down here and run it !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got any frequent flier miles that you'd like to donate to a worthy cause? :D

Now thats a good idea lets go to see Tom. B) Come with us Hammer:) :) There are six storms in a row headed for the Mid Atlantic states Hummmm The Saints do not have a prayer.

Now thats a good idea lets go to see Tom. B) Come with us Hammer:) :) There are six storms in a row headed for the Mid Atlantic states Hummmm The Saints do not have a prayer.
You guys are really gonna get pounded ....reminds me of 35 years ago on Long Island..hunker down buds !! :D

You guys are really gonna get pounded ....reminds me of 35 years ago on Long Island..hunker down buds !! :D
Long Island?!? Where?? I used to live in Kings Park, just outside of Smithtown. Granted that was about 40 years ago but I still remember as a kid being able to see the water while we drove down Route 25A. :)

Long Island?!? Where?? I used to live in Kings Park, just outside of Smithtown. Granted that was about 40 years ago but I still remember as a kid being able to see the water while we drove down Route 25A. :)
Grew up in Freeport , ran boats in the Freeport pond starting in 1981 with Larry Szybkowski and crew . They got me to go to my first race in Hagerstown MD . Played hockey a few times at Superior and all around LI . You coming to Atlanta to support Nitro ?? :D

Grew up in Freeport , ran boats in the Freeport pond starting in 1981 with Larry Szybkowski and crew . They got me to go to my first race in Hagerstown MD . Played hockey a few times at Superior and all around LI . You coming to Atlanta to support Nitro ?? :D
No Atlanta for me this year. I am limiting things to within 2 hour distance for now due to family matters. :(

Bob put the hex on Don and I both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek:

Here is what it looks like in TX today!!!!! :blink: :blink:

TX_Snow_2-11-10.jpg

Yeah, and there is more supposed to be coming in this coming Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

and we have had only ONE mail delivery up here in the No. VA area!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the UPS will deliver the new 2.4 radio for testing that a friend of ours overseas who is the CEO

of an electronics company sent me to evaluate will show up today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Carl

Hey all you guys in District 12:

What can we do to Don the next time we see him? Any ideas?

THINK TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl

Carl
Take away his passifier.......................or aka (BINKEY)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carl
Take away his passifier.......................or aka (BINKEY)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well **** I learned something new today, I didn't realize until now that pacifier or binkey were nicknames for Bacardi. :p

Anyone so much as touches my Bacardi bottle and they might lose a few digits. :eek:

Back