2011 U-7 Valken 1/8 scale FE build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I may ask, is your rudder mount a custom, or commercially available mount. That appears to be more of 'scale' mount than others I have been looking at. Starting the hardware search for my '94 Bud T-4 twin wing.

Thanks, Mike
That rudder set up came from Andy Brown (CMDi) but unfortunately is now made of unobtanium. A real shame too as they actually look like they belong on the back of the scales.
doesnt BB hardware use the same design?

If I may ask, is your rudder mount a custom, or commercially available mount. That appears to be more of 'scale' mount than others I have been looking at. Starting the hardware search for my '94 Bud T-4 twin wing.

Thanks, Mike
That rudder set up came from Andy Brown (CMDi) but unfortunately is now made of unobtanium. A real shame too as they actually look like they belong on the back of the scales.
doesnt BB hardware use the same design?
BB hardware?

Yes Kevin I think you are correct. Dont know why I thought it was the same :huh: ?????????? So Don; can you no longer get cdmi hardware? What turnfin do you use?

Last edited:
Yes Kevin I think you are correct. Dont know why I thought it was the same :huh: ?????????? So Don; can you no longer get cdmi hardware? What turnfin do you use?
Nope the CMDi hardware is no longer available, total bummer for sure. The turn will be from Dick Tyndall as always. :)

Don I read somewhere that Mr. Tyndall was hurt in a boating accident and no longer makes the fins. Is that true?

Don I know youre probably with the family for the holidays but I gotta bug ya. You know we need updates lol. I cant wait till youre done with this boat its gonna be so sweet.

Hugh

Last edited:
Don I know youre probably with the family for the holidays but I gotta bug ya. You know we need updates lol. I cant wait till youre done with this boat its gonna be so sweet.

Hugh
Hey I'm in the shop building but have switched gears to get the new freshly painted twin Crapshooter together. The main parts for the Valken are in white epoxy primer and the plan was to shoot some colors later this week once graphics arrive that are on the way from Mike McKnight. Stay tuned................. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
where can I get a look at that crapshooter? What would a crapshooter electric twin hull run me that could handle 10 hp? Do you have a post of your crapshooter build?

Back