Jaguar III twin build pictorial

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Don,

I just noticed that you got a new Jaguar Twin. That really takes the heat off of me now on building a new Crapshooter Twin for you. I have crossed you off my list and already moved someone into your place. Thanks!

Stu
Dude you're not serious are you? Man don't cross my name off of the list. What do I have to do, sell the Jag?? :blink:
Very interested, p/m sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Don,

I just noticed that you got a new Jaguar Twin. That really takes the heat off of me now on building a new Crapshooter Twin for you. I have crossed you off my list and already moved someone into your place. Thanks!

Stu
Dude you're not serious are you? Man don't cross my name off of the list. What do I have to do, sell the Jag?? :blink:
If you sell that after all the underware i went thru to get that boat to you.......MAN Thats COOL..........................X-grasshopper.

Hey Don,

Stu
If you sell that after all the underware i went thru to get that boat to you.......MAN Thats COOL..........................X-grasshopper.
You guys are killin' me, been waiting too long to get my twin Shooter. <_<

Hey Don,

Stu
Oh Man!...If he's not kidding that is wrong! <_<

-Kent

WHOA! Don, selling the jag so soon? I know Stu builds a smoki'n boat, but that jag is quite a gem! :blink: :blink:

need that 21 rigger done man... Like firefox.... ;)

Well it looks like Stu can put my name back at the top of the Crapshooter twin list as Henry just made me another generous offer, this time for the Jag to be turn key (minus TX) and dialed in that I simply cannot refuse. I will continue this build thread through the Jag's completion and dial it in before it heads west to it's new home in California. Thanks Henry for zipping over that nice deposit so quick via Paypal before I could change my mind. I would think we are probably looking at March shipping date unless we hit a warm spell then it will be sooner. B)

OK Don. You are back on the list since you are without a new twin. However, you got moved to the bottom and I should have your twin in about 3-4 years. Sorry. I had already advised the next guy on the list that that twin was his. Buck, hey man, I am sorry that you were not on "The List".

Stu

OK Don. You are back on the list since you are without a new twin. However, you got moved to the bottom and I should have your twin in about 3-4 years. Sorry. I had already advised the next guy on the list that that twin was his. Buck, hey man, I am sorry that you were not on "The List".

Stu
Don I can't believe you sold it!!!!! Is this all for real? I have been considering entering the 21 sized rigger class but this build was getting me interested in a twin. I guess I will just stick to scales.

Well it looks like Stu can put my name back at the top of the Crapshooter twin list as Henry just made me another generous offer, this time for the Jag to be turn key (minus TX) and dialed in that I simply cannot refuse. I will continue this build thread through the Jag's completion and dial it in before it heads west to it's new home in California. Thanks Henry for zipping over that nice deposit so quick via Paypal before I could change my mind. I would think we are probably looking at March shipping date unless we hit a warm spell then it will be sooner.
cool.gif
You gotta start building them 2 at a time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stu
This didn't really just happen did it? You've got to be kidding me....... :blink:

Ok guys we gotta let the cat or should I say Jag out of the bag. Stu called me and asked if I'd be interested in helping him with a little "retribution" for the THE OLDFART BOAT COMPANY thread Bob did back in April-

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=32324&st=0&p=289904&fromsearch=1entry289904

So this was a little fun for Stu, who I earlier got off the phone with, and he told me Bob did get a little nervous that selling the Jag might be for real before Stu let him in on it being a joke. So no the Jag's not getting sold to Mr. Velasco (thanks Henry for playing along) and my place in line for the twin Shooter is still secure. Sorry if we misled anyone but Stu was real persuasive in talking me into helping him, (took him about 60 seconds) and what the heck it sounded like fun. :D

Stu
No problem Stu.

I'm on Bob's "List" for now ahead of Don. :lol: :lol:

Buck

Hey Bob,

We love you man. Ken, I forgot about the payback to you but after reading the original thread, your time is coming. Nobody will be left untouched. :D <_<

Cherry build, Don.... can ya mix mud?.... got bricks?... The economy has construction nullified here, and, I have been in discussion with east coast contacts.... travel is almost a possibility...... retrofit, and repair on veneer are my specialty..... I'm weighing options every day.... now back to regularly scheduled programming....... thanks Don.. mike

Cherry build, Don.... can ya mix mud?.... got bricks?... The economy has construction nullified here, and, I have been in discussion with east coast contacts.... travel is almost a possibility...... retrofit, and repair on veneer are my specialty..... I'm weighing options every day.... now back to regularly scheduled programming....... thanks Don.. mike
Thanks for the kudos Mike. As for the brickwork I need it would hardly be enough to be worth travelin' for and I'm sure I could learn how if I had to. Still on the fence about taking out the garage door and switching to dual "barn door" set up, time to think on it anyways. :)

Back