Irwin Cup, Muncie area motels!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Hahn

Got word today that the motels listed on the Irwin Cup Flyer are pretty much full and since I didn't have room to list all of the available motels in the Muncie area I've proveded a list here and another copy of the Race flyer.

We're right now at 68 boats and some classes still need sponsors. We've also picked up Aquacraft and Hobbico as a sponsor.

Hope to see you all that the Race.

thanks

Greg H

Muncie Hotels.pdfIrwin cup flyer5.pdf

Attachments

• Muncie Hotels.pdf
    23.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Irwin cup flyer5.pdf
    216.3 KB · Views: 96
We got a room in New Castle.. Just a few miles away.. (about 65 bucks a night)

BTY.. there is a Triathlon (Muncie) in town that weekend..

All in all HOME RUN.. going to be a great time!

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
all,

here's three listing for the motels in New Castle which is 18 miles south of the race site with a straight shot up hwy 3 and then the bypass to the lake.

these are real reasonable rates too

Garden INN, New Castle, 765-529-0345

Raintree INN, New Castle, 765-521-0100

Steve Alford INN, New Castle, 765-593-1212

hope these help

gh

Wow,

Ya know yer in Indianer when..... You're staying in a hotel named the "Steve Alford Inn"!

Too Funny!

Later,

Mike Ball

just look for the big shoe thats setting outside.. huge

Last edited by a moderator:
two other hotel possibilities are 12 miles from the site

Travel Inn, Daleville, 765-378-0888

Budget Inn, Daleville, 765-378-1215

had several interested in attending just want to get the latest motel availability up.

gh

We should do a go cart night like the use to do at the nats Greg could you check in to it see if we could rent the track for a period of time and have a bunch of us running at once

Greg

I raced karts in the 70's and all I had was two strokes.You are right 4 strokes are slow.

Dave

i got put off the track in detroit(gm tech center race) for too aggressive driving, 1st , they cut the power , then removed me.

some kids were blocking me , so i removed them. waaaa, go tell mommy.

bummer

Latest posts

Back