Hitec Lynx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet. I was actually thinking of getting the temperature sensor and temporarily cinching it up to the stuffing tube on my JAE 12 inside the radio box. The sensor is cheap and I am curious how hot that stuffing tube gets. I know its not unique to this radio only but having real time receiver voltage is also really nice because I run really small lipo's and need to know when they are getting low.

Brian,

Thanks for the info. Have you tried the other features, Temp, RPM yet? I have a tiny tach for my gas boat but it's not real time. I would like to see real time RPM. Something to look at for the future.

Ron
I have. The rpm sensor I used is the magnetic one. A bit flimsy on bit boats. Hitec should make a rpm set up that hooks right to the ignition coil. Would be awesome for gas guy's. The temperature sensors taught me a lot.

Guys,

I have decided not to use this Lynx radio I received as a gift and currently have it for sale in the For Sale forum. If amyone is interested let me know. Everything else I have is Futaba so I decided adding another radio system would not work for me. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back