Need Help To Make My Hydro RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Breda

My 1/8 scale 1982 Pay N' Pak turned out great but it needs to be finished up to get her on the water and I don't have the experience necessary to make that happen on my own. I live in Astoria, Oregon and am looking for someone with FE hydro setup experience within a 50 mile radius (can extend that for the right person) who can help me finish her up.

The motor is installed, ESC needs an EC5 connector soldered, I have a Futaba radio and receiver. Probably need a better prop too. I can provide details if someone responds. Much thanks in advance!

Here's the boat...

Attachments

• mark3.jpg
    mark3.jpg
    980.3 KB · Views: 0
  • premaidenpose1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • premaidenpose2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • premaidenpose4.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Contact Loring Miller he is on here by that name, he is with the Emerald RC boat club out of Eugene, Or. he is familiar with FE boats, he can help you or put you in contact with someone that can help you.

Contact Loring Miller he is on here by that name, he is with the Emerald RC boat club out of Eugene, Or. he is familiar with FE boats, he can help you or put you in contact with someone that can help you.

Ah rats, I tried to PM him and the system said nobody of that name could be found.

Eugene RC boat pond, Delta North Connect, Eugene, Or.
look on the Namba 8 website it has directions to the race site and race schedule. race #4 is June 9th 2024

Back