• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Race Trailer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Benedict

Custom Race Trailer $4500

8.5 ft. wide by 16ft long (19ft. overall) and 9ft. high

Refrigerator (110 volt)

Microwave (110 volt)

Air-conditioner (110 volt)

Ceiling fan (with rain sensor)

15 +/- gallon water tank

Hot water heater (110 volt)

Sink

Couch folds down to bed

30 amp electrical hookup

Outside Shower with curtain

10ft wide awning

Electric tongue jack

Battery power lights, water pump and ceiling fan

Boat Shelves (hold 10 boats)

Enough storage under shelves for tables, chairs, fuel, tools and parts.

Upper and lower cabinets for storage

All Aluminum frame, can be pulled with ½ ton truck, 2 inch ball and round trailer plug.

Clear Indiana title.

Kevin Sheren built the trailer in 2007 and I bought it in January 2009. There is nothing wrong with this trailer. I just dont have the room for it since we moved. I will have it at the Evansville Race September 25 and 26.

Post here please

Last edited by a moderator:
That is way to nice to be a boating trailer. Would I be right in assuming it was built as an on site "bunkhouse"? About the only thing missing is a toilet

The wife and I stayed in it a couple of times lake side. Pictures don't do it justice. Trailer is very nice.

Buddy

I am taking offers on the trailer. Also I will take a 6x10 trailer on partial trade. Will be at the gas nats in Huntsville in Oct and can deliver it there. Any questions email me at [email protected] or post here

Buddy

Latest posts

Back