• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 7x12 2012 Haulmark Team Ed Trailer for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Santistevan

I have just purchased a new trailer and I will be selling my current trailer. It is a 2012 Haulmark Motorcycle trailer. Here are the basics

7x12 with a 7' celling
The floor is sprayed Rhino Liner which makes it chemically resistant and tough. You just hose it out.
Electric Tongue Jack with Fob Remotes
Electric Brakes
Tandem Axels with custom wheels
Custom cabinets in the nose area with travel locks
Laminate counter top
LED lighting throught
Upgraded leaf springs suspension
diamond plate front chip shield
Tires are in good shape
110w Monocrystalline Solar panel mounted on the roof
12V Deep Cycle Marine Battery
Wired for 110 and Inverter (inverter not included) with GFI and thermal breakers for storage.
External 110 harness for generator power

This is a very nice trailer in very good shape. There are some maintenance items like loose exterior panel screws (typical of Haulmark) and the trailer has a custom wrap that need to be removed and replaced. These pictures are from when the trailer was first built and it has some wear now. I can send current pictures when someone is interested. This trailer will be available after to NATs in October and will be available there to inspect if you are interested. I am asking $8,750 OBO.
IMG_0066.JPGIMG_0075.JPGPROOF - Concentrics - Trailer - Partial Wrap (2).jpg
The boat racks and Inverted are NOT included.
D
IMG_0063.JPG

Back