Celina Summer Challenge XXV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked things up on Mapquest but I've got the park address somewhere around here or in my ride. Once I hit East Livingston off SR 127 I should be fine as that should take me right to the park. I've also written down the detour but signs in the area should help.

Why he pulled it off already, I don't know as there's events that have already been run still on there.

The address above should take you to the park entrance. Try searching 2001 E Livingston Celina OH 45822 in google earth it shows the park entrance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody coming on US 30 from the west (Fort Wayne) you need to turn right on Liberty Union Rd go south to the first road turn left goto the first road turn right you are then on US 224. There should be US 127 detour signs you can follow then.

We have 28 heats per round.

Here is the running order and boat count:

Class # of Boats

A Hydro 4

RTR 6

B Sport Tunnel 10

Open Gas Mono 9

D Hydro 5

B Tunnel 6

Open Gas Cat 12

B Hydro 9

Thunderboat 12

Open Tunnel 3

Sport 20 Hydro 11

Open Gas Sport Hydro 9

Sport 40 17

P Spec Cat 3

Cracker Box 3

Open Rigger 6

Scale 18

Total Boats 143

Nails, so how'd the day go, out for a couple of apple tini's.
default_wink.png
==={}

Thank you to the Driftwood MBC folks. Ya done good running the race. great drivers' stand and (especially) pit discipline.

man, am I going to be sore tomorrow.

Garry, Dan and everyone else, I had a blast! Out of twelve heats, only finished one
default_huh.png
Can't wait for next year..

The Driftwood club did an awesome job. I only have one complaint though. They actually called "good start" on my driver when he was definitely over on the start. I was going to protest but Shindler beat me to it. Lol Just kidding guys. I had a good time with great friends. Perfect racing conditions all weekend. Thanks again.

Ron

Ron, that just happened to be one of the heats I also watched as I was on-deck for the next one. That boat was clearly over the line as there was still 1 second left on the clock when he went over but I guess that we aren't to judge,

I could have just sent in my money and stayed home as I had a terrible weekend. I lost 2 cables and found out I had a bad collet on my Cat. The gas hydro I shouldn't have entered as it only had minutes of run time on it.

Other than detours because of orange cone season it wasn't that bad. The predicted rain didn't show up until after everything was over for the day on Friday. The fog slowed things down today but burned off quickly.

Garry, Dan, Gus, Rick and the others worked their tails off to put on a great race despite that one little gitch but it was the only one noticed through all of the heats that I know of. There was one racer who was a cry baby all weekend and we all who were there know who he was and it was nothing new for him.

DSCF1577.JPG

DSCF1585.JPG

DSCF1584.JPG

DSCF1595.JPG

Thanks to Garry and the Gang for another great race. Everything went fine except for the 3 hour delay stuck in traffic on the way home because of the wreck on I-70 W just outside of Indy.

Don Brown

I want to Thank everyone for coming to our race this year once again. The weather cooperated with us this except for the fog Sunday morning. I have attached the results in a pdf file. Also if the people that got plaques could email me your address I will get the pictures out this week.

[email protected]

Thank You Again

Looks like it was a great event! Congrats to all!

Garry remind me to fill you in on doing Scale Consi and Finals with the program if your interested.

Thanks for the results!

Latest posts

Back