Celina Summer Challenge XXV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garry,

Can you scratch my entries from the race? If Ron Olson is going, I'm not...

Just kidding. I want to go to the St. Ann race the same weekend.

Thanks!

Joe, you're brutal!
default_biggrin.png

I'm trying to get the Gas Sport Hydro going, things didn't go well at the lake today.

My sons membership card showed up in the mail yesterday so I was going to put it in my wallet next to mine as he can't hang onto anything. OK, speaking of that, I couldn't find mine when I got into it. My wife got me a new wallet for Christmas as my old one had seen better days. We've been looking around to see if I tossed it or not but being the pack rat that I am it could still be around here somewhere. I re-upped before Christmas for the first time ever so I'm on the list.

Garry,

Me and Alisha are signed up. How much is it for me and Alisha? Do you guys have the family sign up plan?

I do believe David Hagan is going also.

Garry i signed me and Karla up through rcracingevents but she will be driving the sport 20 and RTR. it only took my name for entry.

If Mark wants to run his gas OB tunnel with the LSG Open Cat class I'd be fine with that.

I know, I haven't gotten my entry in yet. I'm trying to decide who is going to run what yet.

Gary, my wife found my old wallet yesterday and this years card wasn't in it. I'm on the roster if that's OK with you. It's that or seeing if they'll issue me a new card.

If Mark wants to run his gas OB tunnel with the LSG Open Cat class I'd be fine with that.

I know, I haven't gotten my entry in yet. I'm trying to decide who is going to run what yet.

Gary, my wife found my old wallet yesterday and this years card wasn't in it. I'm on the roster if that's OK with you. It's that or seeing if they'll issue me a new card.
I just checked the list you're ok.

So far, only Garry and I are in Open Tunnel. I don't have an issue with any other boat that wants to run with us. It's a hobby and I just want to run this tunnel.

Ron, at this moment, a gas tunnel is just a wish. The last Ex took a hammer to my Illusion before she left for good. I'm waiting for Joe to come out with the new version before getting into the class.

I just entered. I entered my son first then myself. The form took me back to his entry and I changed my name to his but didn't change my IMPBA number to 17238. I notified Bill Britton of it. I know, I've been a pain in the @$$.

Thanks Garry. I woke up to a foggy head, I had a rough night partially due to the humidity. I hope to be coming in sometime Friday afternoon or as soon as I can get the kid's butts in gear. I entered with needing a Handicapped spot for myself so I don't know if you have any designated or not. I can check with you before parking my trailer. I usually don't need one except for my bad days. My ride is tagged.

Back