Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggeiselman

Supporting Member
The Celina Summer Challenge will be held August 20 & 21, 2022. Attached is a pdf entry form, that you can fill out and email back to [email protected].

Payment must be made within 2 weeks or your entry will be deleted.

You can send a check or money order to the address on the flyer. Or you can pay via Paypal to [email protected] as friend.

There is a 150-boat limit when we reach that we will fill in open spots in those classes that have spots left. I will post boat counts, and class entries on Intlwaters, Offshore Electrics, and Jims Boat Dock.

5 boats to make a trophy class (1st, 2nd, and 3rd plaques)

3 boats to make a racing class (1st plaque)

We have rooms blocked at the Best Western Celina the rate is 109.99 plus tax a night. Other hotels are list on the flyer.

Any questions email [email protected]

Attachments

• 2022 Celina Summer Challenge Flyer.pdf
    749.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Entries as of 3/26/22 7:11 AM

Boat Count 155

Heats per round 32

Below are the classes with spots available in them.

ClassOpen Spots
Kids2
B Mono5
B Sport Tunnel3
Open Gas Mono2
B Tunnel3
B Hydro0
SS Gas Mono4
D Hydro3
D Mono5
Open Gas Spt Hydro1
Sport 401
Open Gas Cat0
Open Rigger1
Sport 20 Hydro0
Thunderboat3
Open Tunnel3
Gas Scale1
1/8 Scale0

Attachments

• Celina Entries 4-2-22.pdf
    198.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I put an entry into the mail this morning as I could not fill in the entry form on line.

Do we have to mail payment or can we send payment through PayPal? I’m trying to use the pdf form on my phone but can’t. I’ll try the computer this weekend.

Hey Bobby

Just download the file and save as to you desktop. Then you can fill it out and attached it to an email to Garry.

It's so easy a Penguins fan could do it!

Hope to see you and the princess again.

Tom

Back