• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AFI Racing Member

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think what has gone wrong is, Steve feels that those that purchased from out of the country have no recourse.

It's a shame that someone would take advantage of the situation like that,,,,

Yeah I bought a few things off Steve like k 67 motors a few road runners he sold for a mate of his than he was going to build me a 45 tunnel with a Nielsen motor all ready to run plus some other stuff so I ended with no boat and no money hence the $ 3k he owes me I know I will never see it but I am planning on coming to the states next year !!!!!!!!! Than its going to be square up time I am just worried about the law over there they will take a dim view of what I will do.

Kevin.

Yeah I bought a few things off Steve like k 67 motors a few road runners he sold for a mate of his than he was going to build me a 45 tunnel with a Nielsen motor all ready to run plus some other stuff so I ended with no boat and no money hence the $ 3k he owes me I know I will never see it but I am planning on coming to the states next year !!!!!!!!! Than its going to be square up time I am just worried about the law over there they will take a dim view of what I will do.

Kevin.
Not if you do it right (-;

Doh, no Sport 40 hydro and Mac 45 under my Christmas tree.

Steven Hearl, how could you do this to us?

Mr Hearl, make this a New Years resolution to sort out your debts to honest hardworking people you have screwed over.

grinch.jpg

Seasons greeting fellow IW members,

I am looking for some info on Steven Hearl please, looking to place a small claim against and need to know what Judicial Circuit this .....person... falls upon please.

Got to love the Florida Courts motto -

Accessible - Fair - Effective - Responsive - Accountable

Anyone that Steve owes money or goods to please contact me so that we can push this claim together to ensure a fair and meaningful outcome.

Norm,

I was surprised he called but i be following up just saying what he told me guess he is tired of being pounded by where is my stuff lol

Does that mean I will see my money as well been waiting a long time I think it's around 5 to 6 years ????

Kevin.

Why is this guy not talkin to the people he screwed over directly and talking to someone else? Is he scared?

Steve Hearl replied to my email, said he was back on the 1st and sendjng everyone's goods

Well for me it is pretty simple I paid for goods and never got the goods and that's that. And I don't think I ever will from what he has said he has no money at the moment but it has been over 5 years ????? but I know there is such a thing as karma !!!!!!!!!

Kevin.

Back