• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AFI Racing Member

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid Steve with Paypal, he pressed for payment to be made as sending money to a friend. I have had many transactions with fellow IW members this way and never had a problem before.

Until now Steve Hearl.....................

I paid Steve with Paypal, he pressed for payment to be made as sending money to a friend. I have had many transactions with fellow IW members this way and never had a problem before.

Until now Steve Hearl.....................
I'm sure you have but have you disputed it with PayPal?

Samual I don't believe there is disputing a transaction if done by sending as a friend. No fees means no recourse.

I'm just wondering if by doing this internationally if it's a bigger issue. If you had mailed him a check or money order I am pretty sure it would be a federal offense. I have to think that it's internal which would be federal.

I don't know who you can reach out to. But I would imagine if Steve were to be contacted by the authorities it would get real for him quickly.

Good luck.

Steve has owed me this money for over 3 years he made all the promises but never kept any, their was always the same excuses he lost his contracts with work, someone was sick, someone had a car accident he was not well etc etc etc, I have saved most of the e/mails. Then he contacts me a few months ago by pm on here wanting to make amends so I said great pay me back the money but as usual he didn't have any but wanted to know if I wanted to get some bearings off him I said what $3000 worth and do you have any Swiss or German bearings and the answer was no Swiss or German bearings but still wanted to make amends I said to pay me the money that he was getting from selling stuff he said that he was selling stuff to pay for medication because he wasn't well.

So back to the same old excuses and never heard from him again so that's why I said I gave up a long time ago and I hope Shane and Norm do better than I have.

He really is a piece of work.

Kevin.

I already told him he will have visitors he wont want to meet on motorcycles. after i bought from him i was told he is a thief well maybe howard is right sue him you guys over seas it might be a fedral case check into it

Thank you for the advice, I will work in with Shane and see what we can come up with. I'm just curious to see whether he still has the goods or not? If someone could just go around and get them I would be more than happy to pay someone to post them to us.

I'm not on Facebook, has anyone seen him active there please?

Maybe pick up my $'s while your there, I will gladly pay someone to do that.

Kevin.

Fellas,

For what its worth I bought a Rico mono recently from Steve and I did receive it 3 plus weeks later than he promised, upon arrival of the boat it was packaged very poorly the boat was completely covered in light/deep scratches. I did contact him about why the poor pack job, just like you guys nothing, no response, I was totally ignored. I guess I am one of the lucky people even though I did receive my product but, from what he advertised and what I got was not the same.

Beau

I wonder how many times I will have to ring Mr Hearl before he answers? Surely he must be getting the message, with nearly 6000 views on this post surely a man must stand up for himself.

Another day gone, another unanswered phone call, another message left, still nothing.

I am willing to pay someone for their time and expenses to visit the residence of Steve Hearl and get Shane and my paid in full belongings.

Can anyone pleeeaaase help us out?

Thank you, Norm

I just noticed the guy is selling pipes here in the for sale section........admins are you watching.
Yeah we've been watching, did you happen to note the date that thread was started??
default_dry.png

Other than keeping this pinned so it's up front there is nothing we can do other than suspend him which won't help get members their stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is all really bizarre...

I feel very fortunate since I purchased, at quite a premium, both a Shaman and a Lynx from AFI Racing and both were received safely in a reasonable time.

Makes me think that something must have really gone awry...

Good Luck you guys.

Back