• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AFI Racing Member

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading through all this makes me feel VERY fortunate to have received everything I bought from him. Purchased a complete Shaman OPC packaged deal, and also a used Lynx hull, and received the whole package. Phew.

Sorry the rest of you are having issues. I wonder what is going on or happened??

Still pops up on FB from time to time- I would suggest that as a starting point for those owed.

I removed myself from this situation long ago and I wont revisit it- but it seems to me , a FB message to his wife REALLY stirred the pot
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Darin,

I was fortunate too. I bought several items and received enerything but the darn J Pipe. Good luck everyone.

Still pops up on FB from time to time- I would suggest that as a starting point for those owed.

I removed myself from this situation long ago and I wont revisit it- but it seems to me , a FB message to his wife REALLY stirred the pot
default_laugh.png
Yes I was waiting for 1/4scale car parts for 18months,,so I stalked the fella s FB Acc and contacted his daughter telling her the situation, had the parts from the us in 2weeks...hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Back