• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AFI Racing Member

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard from a member that the goods have been sent.

Steve can you please confirm this and send tracking details as promised.

Norm

Word from helpful members is that Steve is sending or has sent the goods.

Maybe you can chime in and put this to bed Steve Hearl.

Norm,

Why do this to us Steve Hearl? If you had any sense you would just let us know what is going on.

Absolutely gobsmacked!

Looking forward to a PT Sport 40 Hydro with a MAC 45 engine in my Christmas Stocking Mr Hearl.

Man up Buddy! It is going to come out in the washing sooner or later, the outstanding members of this forum will not stand for a liar and a thief!

Patience is wearing thin my friend.............

Agree fully Norm,

It makes you wonder whether Mr Hearl even has our goods we paid for in the first place ???? as its not exactly hard to post them off over the course of the last 3 months

Getting our stuff for Christmas isn't looking good at this stage. Some word from Steve Hearl would be great right about now.

Yes, it all seems a bit of a dead loss for us now, is a great shame for all concerned, like all things in life, Justice will prevail for all who do wrong

Latest posts

Back