2014 Herb Stewart Challange - Round III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How could you NOT want to race for some of THIS -

Mark Sholund- Props4U - 2 Class Sponsor

John Otto- Technology Fuels - 2 Class Sponsor

Glenn Quarles -Top Engines - Awards and Class sponsor

Vision Craft Boats - (your gonna have to wait -but its good
default_wink.png
)

Grim Racer - ( same deal as above )

Carl Van Houten -VansRacing (same deal as above)

Kris Flynn - KND Valkyrie Boats Coming Soon... and of course- Flex Shafts (class sponsor/raffle)

Steven Vaccaro- Offshore Electrics F/E Class Sponsor

Mark Poole - OMC Boats (Class Sponsor )

Mike , we where talking about doing something special for those guys while the are in town -

Dinner - Bucs Game - Hard Rock ????

Something special for their effort to make that trip - besides adding a LONG DISTANCE TRAVELER Trophy this year
default_cool.png

SHANE ? SHANE ?? SHANE ???

I don't know if I can , but if I can I'll be there. Would love to race with you guys .

Man, i would love to make this trip!! But i've already made plans for hobart this year. Retirement & a fixed income limits how many "big" races i can do......budget just won't allow a 6 day 2400 mile trip this year.

Well, I need all the help I can get to make this happen! You "blokes" need to start ordering shafts and piston and liners left, right and center! It has been very slow lately...done myself out of a job ;-)

There will also be the Dragon boats available soon which a few of you will want so then we can dominate the world!

Andy, you need more than one boat man (outboard). You talk alot of crap, 1 boat just doesnt cut it man! Surely Rand can spare a smokin fast sport boat he has kicking around?

I have a Hornet for Super Stock 40 that I need to dust off ( and square Mic up for
default_rolleyes.gif
) and put some laps on.

Not that I stand a chance against Culhane - Duncan-Mic-Jay
default_huh.png

But Im running 2 classes
default_laugh.png

Robert , you guys need to consider that ride up to Sowega for Jimmys race-

You WILL NOT be disappointed
default_cool.png

Ron cant just talked to him Mary is real sick and not aloud to do anything for a month long drive by myself we see what happens

I still have to get clearance from the work comp Dr and make sure they are cool with it. That and the date they schedule knee surgery.

Andy

We will be racing Saturday and Sunday at SOS. 5 rounds taking your top 4 scores. We will try and get as many rounds run on Saturday so we can get done Sunday early.

Andy already got the days off to come up even if Ron cant make it i be there nice to visit family there while at a race

Back