2014 Herb Stewart Challange - Round III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you might as well just give all the goodies to me, because I feel a sweep coming on
default_tongue.png

Thats some funny stuff right there!

Good one Premo !!!
He doesnt come out often- but when he does
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

Matt, you walked squarely into "Tunnel Rookie Smack Talk 101"
default_rolleyes.gif

ask me how I know
default_wink.png

Kris, sent you a PM .

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I will 100% be there if you guys can make it the weekend of the 31st October. I can then Compete in the NAMBA SAW the next weekend!! Pretty please make it so, I promise to be nice to everyone (ok most people) haha

I know it is not easy to satisfy everyone, but hopefully you can help me here
default_smile.png

Okay guys, need some input from those planning on attending this years race. At this time the usual race date of the last weekend of October has been taken away for reasons beyond the clubs immediate control, That said, with Mikes blessing I am asking those that are planning on carrying on the tradition we started in Honor of a true friend -what weekend will work the best for them , to still be able to make plans to attend the race ?

So far the best weekend appears to be the last weekend of September followed by a narrow window in early Oct - or anytime in December

Lets hear it as usual and as I have said from day one- this race is about and for you guys. Sorry for the change - NOT my call
default_sad.png

Im all for that ( would allow our Aussie buds a chance to attend) BUT - it falls right on the Southern Challenge -
default_sleep.png

According to the disctric 3 website, the Orlando Culvert Dodgers are hosting a race the last weekend of October.

The the Space Coast guys have a race middle of September

And Tampa has their race end of November.

Typically everyone tries to only do one race a month from what I hear.

I am keeping my fingers crossed, but I am hoping that Brandon will have their dates submitted to Dist 3 well before the close out of the racing year this year and we will try and get the Herb Stewart race back to the last weekend of October.

For this year, it is what it is, I think at the meeting it was stated that it was the last weekend of September and I haven't heard anything new from that but I also don't think moving the date this far in advance would be troublesome either.

Matt they try to do the same races every year at same time this year Melbourne switched with Tampa other wise it is pretty set in stone

Fall Nationals in Charleston is Oct 10-12. Absolutely nothing going on in September, October and November, eh!!

Just make it the 31st October weekend or the 13th November and be done with it
default_wink.png

They will come Andy
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back