2014 Herb Stewart Challange - Round III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know where I'll be in October, back to Charleston. It just so happened I was unemployed and John Otto more than graciously offered to let me come along for almost peanuts and I couldn't back down. Now that I've experienced it I am going to try and make it every year as it was an absolutely blast!

It was nice last year having that race, came home for two weeks and then had the Herb Stewart race super duper bummer they put a points race for Dist 3 in the same month as a huge race that a lot of people from Florida attend in SC. Ohh well. I guess we all need to make decisions on which races to attend.

We use to have races 12 months out of the year then dropped down to 8 now back up to 9. alot go to chareston and alot cant so there be a good turn out either way at both races

Just to let everyone KNOW the date for the Herb Stewart Race is Nov 1st & 2nd So now Kris and maybe some of his friends will be here from down under. Looking forward to seeing you here Kris. It will be a great race. Practice will be Friday Oct 31 from 12 noon till 6pm.

John Otto

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let everyone KNOW the date for the Hurb Stewart Race is Nov 1st & 2nd So now Kris and may B some of his friends will b here from down under. Looking forward to seeing you here Kris. It will b a great race. Practice will b Friday Oct 31 from 12 noon till 6pm.

John Otto

FANTASTIC news John- THANK YOU .....

There it is Kris .

Andy

That's great news. Randy and I were talking about some activities we are going to plan for Friday or Saturday night, you will not want to miss this. That and the tri- oval, best tunnel race there is!

I am afraid to ask what Randy has planned
default_ohmy.png

OK Guys....I AM IN LIKE FLYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the leave pass so this is going to be a blast.

You guys had better bring your A GAME!!

That Brad Spencer bloke should also pull his finger out and come on over to show them how we do it over here in AUS!

Thank you very much for making it happen on that date Guys (the whole club) it helps make an excellent event 'easier' to commit to when I can do 2 events in 2 weeks at opposite sides of the country!

NOW, how can I sell more flex shafts to start paying for this trip
default_smile.png

Cheers

Kris

Mmmmm very tempting!

Sounds like it would be well worth the trip.

My finger is firmly lodged though, will work on it.

OK Guys....I AM IN LIKE FLYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the leave pass so this is going to be a blast.

You guys had better bring your A GAME!!

That Brad Spencer bloke should also pull his finger out and come on over to show them how we do it over here in AUS!

Thank you very much for making it happen on that date Guys (the whole club) it helps make an excellent event 'easier' to commit to when I can do 2 events in 2 weeks at opposite sides of the country!

NOW, how can I sell more flex shafts to start paying for this trip
default_smile.png

Cheers

Kris

GREAT NEWS Kris
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

Looking forward to meeting and racing with you. Let us know if we can be of any help when the time comes mate .

Now start working on Brad
default_wink.png

Shane , how bout it, you in ???

Andy

Andy, I'll donate a new OMC boat. But, it will probably be end of summer before I build it. I am trying some new things so I would want it to be the latest design.

Andy since it is that date i talk to Ron see if he wants to make the trip dating someone who wants to run outboard so look out

Andy, I'll donate a new OMC boat. But, it will probably be end of summer before I build it. I am trying some new things so I would want it to be the latest design.

Great News Mark - THANK YOU VERY MUCH
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

I added you to the sponsor list on the first post.

Andy

Just bringing this one back to the top to remind everyone where their tunnels need to be pointed come November if they want to rac the best of the best- and to refresh our sponsors - and give them the heads up as well as to the time frame.

You may continue with your daily operations at this point
default_wink.png

Well , lol - I cant edit the first post anymore to add the dates John announced so -
default_rolleyes.gif

the date for the Herb Stewart Race is Nov 1st & 2nd -

Class sponsors and awards are still listed on page 10 and as we get closer we will provide more details.

Latest posts

Back